• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, October 17

Just a quick check in tonight. Doing well. Thanks for being here. Gina

Comment

Tuesday, October 17

Quick One

Thanks for the biscuits, Farmeress, they were yummy. I hope you had a good day!

Barb, you do a rant in 5 minutes? It takes me at least 30:H ! But I do get over it, eventually. Anyway, I'm sorry about your father-in-law. Good luck over the weekend. I'm glad that you are starting again with abs.

We "need" different things now. Ten years ago, I didn't "need" a cell phone. Now I couldn't live without it. It is both a blessing and an instrusion in my life. If the battery runs out, I feel like I've lost a limb.

Tracy, I have the feeling that you and I could go have a cup of coffee and talk, girl!! I hope that your daughter doesn't have to go too far away from you. It must be hard....

Hi Macks! Let's just say it takes a certain amount of sensitivity to consider that you MIGHT have been insensitive!:H You're a love, and you know it!

Glad you're back Amelia! Hope your internet problems are behind you!

Gina, I'm glad that you are doing well, love.

Anyway, I'm tired, but completing day 7. Yay! I'm still sighing with pleasure about having my exclamation points back. I will never take them for granted again! I've decided to titrate up some more on the topa. I've been taking only 150 mg, because it does keep the dopa effects at bay better, but I think that I will be safer at 200 mg or more, so I'm going to start going up more. I think I will do what Jenneh is doing and take 75 in the morning and 125 in the late afternoon. Currently I've been taking 50/morning and 100/afternoon. Why not get a little more insurance?

Anyway, I'm pooped, so I'll sign off here. Good night, Absville.

Hugs,

Kathi

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Tuesday, October 17

Mack....your such a sweetie.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
        X