Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday, October 18

HAPPY 30TH (day) MIKE!!!!!
    It's really been more days than that though. You speak with the wisdom of one who has been sober for a lot longer!!!
    Thanks
    Janet

Comment

Wednesday, October 18

Goodnight all, gotta get my beauty sleep for Friday..Gotta practice my Bond voice aswell...."Well hello mish moneypenny"...
      Wow that was good.
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Wednesday, October 18

Oh my gosh Mack.....sounded just like em.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wednesday, October 18

Good night, Abbers!

Well my dears, Your Honorable is going to hit the sack for some much needed beauty rest and to "dream up" some more things for the soiree on Friday night!

The Honorable Mr. Mike will be taking over tomorrow morning. I wish you all a very good night and a restful sleep!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Wednesday, October 18

Hi all,

I've apparently got some reading to catch up on -- and figure out what's been planned for Friday!

Ahhh... so glad to be home for the night. Reflecting on day 30.... feels like any other day, really. I guess it just feels good to reach a milestone that I haven't reached in a very long time. Macks you asked if it went by fast or slow -- hmmm... fast I think. I mean the last time I had a drink was on that business trip to Las Vegas and that seems like yesterday. But I had been working on MWO for a good month before that, slipping and sliding my way through until I really made up my mind to not drink. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

All right then. Time for my dinner and then will be back later to get things started for tomorrow. Hope you all have a great night~

Mike
            "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
            X