Friday Soiree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Soiree

FABULOUS menu and line up. Thanks so much, Kathy.
    I have a 5:30 (MST) class, so I hope I can catch some of it anyway.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Friday Soiree

Tracy, we will keep a plate warm for you, if need be. I'm sure there will still be dancing when you get there! In fact, I'm thinking of having two seatings, because some of our British friends might not be awake if we start at 7pm EDT, so I'm hoping that Mr. Bond will supervise the first seating at 4pm EDT. I will be popping in of course! But I am hoping that we shall all be having a lovely time and the party will be going on full steam when you arrive after your class!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday Soiree

Well since everyone is switching avatars I can't recognize anyone any more!!

I decided that during the party I am going to put up a pic of myself as my avatar. Kind of another "coming out!"

Hey Kathy I will need to be at the second seating, due to my time zone!

Mike

P.S. Macks, if you and Sir Elton ever get married I want to be your best man. Or maid of honor. :H
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Friday Soiree

Not a problem Mike....I can arrange that...
          Looking forward to seeing your new avatar aswell..

I'm gonna leave it as late as possibe for me to open the doors at the Mansion....I'm looking forward to tonight...it should be fun..

I've planned to go fishing tomorrow morning with my brother in law aswell....Said i'd pick him up at 7am...So i'm not gonna be up till stupid oclock...saying that i get quite excited before i go away on a fishing trip..So i might find it hard to sleep anyway...

So...Got the tux...got the girl...got the gun(wicked)...Just got to get on my dancing shoes and i'll be ready to hit the floor....

P.S. proberly dance a bit like Bill Cosby though so you might want to give me some room....Not because of flailing arms and legs just because of the embaressment factor.
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
          X