X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, October 21

Aww Fameress, what a sweet post.

Farmeress wrote: Hello Every one
    Being around here its becoming Ok to take the maze planted around my cabin away it might not be a mansion but (it has an inside toilet and shower keep up the standards at least not to mention the dish washer)
    Sounds like heaven to me. I'm glad you are here.

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Saturday, October 21

I feel bad for forgetting to thank Kathy. And Mike too, an excellent co-host. It was really fun.

The thought of Neil's "honkin' croutons" is still making me smile too.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Saturday, October 21

I feel bad for forgetting to thank Kathy. And Mike too, an excellent co-host. It was really fun.

The thought of "honkin' croutons" is still making me smile too.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Saturday, October 21

Thanks, Mike. I am feeling ever more confident that MWO will help me find my own way.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Saturday, October 21

Hi All!

I'm very touched by your posts, and grateful for the thanks, but I really must say something about the party. It is a lot of fun but it was a fantasy, and that makes it great!

This is part of the playing that I was talking about on Friday. My real life is very different!!:H Farmeress, at the current time, my brother-in-law just fixed my garbage disposal, but now my DISHWASHER DOENS'T empty properly! Now I either wash dishes by hand OR I must siphon out the water after each wash and rinse cycle! I also scoop the poops after my five ( yes I said 5:wow: ) kitties (that's a lot of poop)!!!

We probably have a lot of everyone here. People who live in very modest surroundings to people who live in fairly elaborate surroundings. I live in a townhouse, and I have said before that my daughter considers the whole house her own personal closet.

We play with the idea of mansions and a town with our own houses as we all get on with the dealing with the very serious issue of coping with getting sober. SERIOUSLY. That's the REAL ISSUE.

Farmeress, I'm glad that you registered. You are always welcome. Your organic produce is a great addition to our town. So are you!!
            And NEIL was a hoot last night! He sure did deserve to go snip his own chives though! Demanding man! I'm still waiting for him to come repair the hole in the wall that he made with his tater blaster!

Macks, I'm sorry you only caught one fish. I think we will need to stock you your own lake here in Absville!

Nancy, we missed you! I'm sorry that you weren't there, too. I had hoped you might be able to pop in for appetizers at least and even bring your friend! I hope you had a good time with her!

Janet, you sound like you are growing. I know what you mean about your family. Mine was just the opposite. If I'm grateful for one thing, it is that I knew they were crazy from a pretty early age!! A strange kind of blessing perhaps....

Love,

Kathy
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Saturday, October 21

Surreal is right, Macks.

I kept sitting there thinking, "I can't belive that I'm doing this. I'm sitting here having an imaginary formal dinner with people on at least two continents and six time zones. We are passing each other the salad dressing and salt and pepper and acting all quite normal about it. How amazing." There was even a person who just stumbled into the room, unaware of the pre-planned party, who commented "You people are really getting into this." :H Honestly I was happy to be among a group of people with enough imagination to participate in (and enjoy) such an activity.

I also hope we can do it again!
              "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Saturday, October 21

Neil brought a tater blaster?
                Now I AM upset!
                I thought we had a corner on those down here on my farm!

I would have popped in but there was not a computer in sight!

Play and having fun is a very important part of life.
                I have a teddy bear named Cassie. She is a Boyd's collectable bear. She stands all of about 6 inches tall. A friend gave her to me several years ago after finding out how much I loved her bear, Euddie.
                They are cousins and get into all kinds of trouble. When the phone bill is very high, we know they have been talking and being silly.
                They once went to a conference with us and spilled candy all over the beds and made funny noises when someone would bend over! Oh my! I thought the school teacher with us was going to blow a gasket!:H

You guys are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
                Thanks for your friendship.

Nancy & Belle:l
                AF 7 days
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                X