monday 12 July af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 12 July af

Hey greenie-thanks!! You too can have one!! You just need to put FH to work digging the hole. After he does that he'll never come near your place again!! :H
    Seriously, I got the pond at Lowes for less than $50. Paid my nephew about $20 to dig the hole (I had to do more digging after he was done because I was obsessing), filled it and voila!!
    The 2 trees behind it are a dwarf Blue spruce and an Umbrella Pine. the pic is pre new pond construction-the old pond is upside down under the new pond and the old wall is still there:

I'm starting to think that if I can find a nice small japenese maple on sale in Sept I might plant one to the right of the pond. Umbrella pines are one of my favorites-they grow about 50-100 feet tall and their long needles are like satin. Luckily by the time that sucker reaches full height 2 more generations will have lived in this house (if it doesn't get taken down by whoever buys the house next). My brother planted both trees for me about 10 years ago.
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

monday 12 July af

Oh, Uni, they just don't "get it," do they?

I am with you. Chicken or egg. It doesn't matter. Drinking makes it all worse. Take away the drinking and the real stuff comes out. Keep drinking and you will never get there. Ever.

Good on you for sticking to what makes sense and doing what you need to do to get better.

I am with you all the way. :l:l

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

monday 12 July af

Marshy,

I haven't been posting that much lately but I did want to send you some warm wishes for good things.

I love my mama, too, and can only imagine what you are going through right now. Many prayers and thoughts for you and your mama.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

monday 12 July af

Oh, and my girl was in for tests today. 3 hour blood glucose. DG will understand.

Her baby is growing at a phenomenal rate while she is staying small.

Her fasting blood test was at 127.

I await the analysis of her last test.

I do not want my 5'3" daughter trying to give birth to a 10 lb baby. It won't do either of them any good.

I was grateful to be sober today and watch over her 8 year old and her 14 month old.

OMG. She is in for it. :H:H

I just want what is good for all of them.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
          X