Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat. Oct, 28

Gratitude

I should be writing out some bills, so I can't post long for now.

I'm grateful to have the money to pay those bills--things are getting easier.
    I'm grateful that, despite a lot of trials, I have been able to afford a roof over my head for myself and my daughter.
    I'm grateful to have all of you to pour my heart out to when I'm not feeling very grateful about anything.
    I'm grateful that my sister is here.
    I'm grateful that my mom is still alive and kicking at 80 (and a pissant to boot!).
    I'm grateful that I have a good relationship with my daughter.
    I'm grateful that the trials in my life have made me reflective and insightful instead of bitter (except occasionally ).

I'm grateful because I do believe that God loves me.

I can't think of more right now, but when and if I do, I'll come back and add it in. Now, I've got to get back to those bills!!!

Love to all!

Kathy:l

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sat. Oct, 28

Hiya all,
      Just signing out for tonight...I think Dylan enjoyed his birthday...Hes got his best friend sleeping over tonight and they're both still awake giggling like girls....

Your right Nancy i did post my blessings without realising it..

I gotta say tonight has been the easiest Saturday night for me in a long time...Proberly since i started this...I dunno what i've done different...i'm gonna have to think about that one because it would come in very handy in the future...

Thanks again everyone for your wonderful support this week...I'm looking forward to giving something back in the near future..

NaNight all...Love macks:l
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
      X