Oct. 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oct. 31st

Hiya Pink..I hope you feel different in the morning...You dont really want to live the rest of your life in a haze....You sound like a great mum going to all the effort with your children for tonight.....Some parents just cant be bothered...and they dont have a drink problem..
    I know my drinking was stressfull on my wife....She made comments sometimes that to her were proberly just stating the obvious...but they cut me down...And sometimes when i was drinking i got the distinct feeling that i was being spoke down to like a child...Its not my wifes fault because by the end of the night i was acting like a child....but i think it was just habit that she would speak to me like that before i was actually drunk.....So what did i do??....I drank more because i was angry that she thought i was drunk......(Crazy)..
    Stick with the plan tomorrow Pink....It's gonna be tough at first.....but it is so worth doing....this time last year i was like a zombie...or a robot on auto pilot....weeks and months were just flying by...every night was the same.......I do still have the odd slip....but every night is different...and that is what you can look forward to at the end of the day....The mornings are excellent.....You can close your eyes at night feeling proud of yourself of what you are achieving.......It is totally worth doing....Not just that... it needs doing ...for your own sanity...and for the sake of your kids.....Hope to see you in Absville tomorrow....Its a big day for you ...the first day of the rest of your life

Lizzie...Excellent to see you back and posting...We all missed you like mad....Yep the house is full of sweets...everywhere....Tell Lee we said hello...And congrats on becoming an auntie and uncle....I know you'll spoil the baby like rotton...And good luck with the job...Looks like things are finally looking up for you....It couldnt happen to a nicer person

Gabbs, great to see you here.....STOP WORKING SO HARD.....you gotta stop and smell the roses sometimes..plus you dont want to get stressed out...I read on long term abbers its nearly 5 months for you now.....That is bloody amazing....I'm very proud of you.

Janet..if you cant drink.....indulge in the sweets.....i'm only saying that because i have and now feel a bit sick....We will both have a sugar hangover in the morning.....Just dont go near the oven.

Kris, looking forward to seeing you back in Absville tomorrow....Your place is just how you left it....Doing 20 days shows you how do-able this is.....Best of luck for November

Hiya Freckles....Happy Halloween back at ya

Dilayne, would love you to post some pics tomorrow...Will proberly make me feel better about posting mine...Would also have loved to have seen your son as Dolly Parton...I got a mental picture.

Lisa, your right he got loads of sweets...I'm glad your here for November and i know you'll give it your best shot.

Farmeress, i hope you had a good day and a happy halloween.

Helen, i'm glad your in the mansion...Just wanted to let you know your doing a great job and say thankyou for taking up the slack.

Mike....60's cows in drag....Sounds like a winner to me....Thats either a very good or very twisted imagiation your friend has.....Let us know how you get on tomorrow with the hypnotherapy.

Jenneh...You arm twister you....thanks for popping in...and the encouragment

Kathy, i hope your feeling better tonight...are you?....You young looking lady

Nancy, i knew a neighbour who took the blockers...she said they made her feel a bit loopy......Give the hell hound a pat on the head from me

Hawk, pleased to meet you...I know how you feel....Its time for a change and your doing the right thing....Welcome to Absville.

Hiya Lush & Tracy

Gina, anytime you want to make my kids costumes you are quite welcome...You sound like a bit of an expert actually.

Right i'm gonna go bed before my fingers fall off or the sun comes up....theres a good chance of em both happening at the same time.

NaNight all.....Macks
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Oct. 31st

Hi Pink - you sound so stressed. I hope your night got better and I hope that in the morning things seem a little better. It is so worth giving this a try. You are worth it... just take baby steps. Give it a try.
      Macks said it well..might be tough at first but so worth it. And we are not all perfect at this as you know - stumble and then try again ...still more than worth it.

Macks...awesome picture! Hard core halloween!!! ...not a princess or ballerina among them all!! I love that - reminds me of my halloween memories. And thanks for the vote of confidence for November.

Ok...unfortunately I bought the 'good' halloween candy. I have a half bowl left after the trick or treaters.
      Let's just hope I can get most of it out of the house and take it all to work tomorrow.

Kris - welcome- glad you are here.... And Let's all have a great November!
      Love-
      Lisa

Comment

Oct. 31st

Oct 31

Hey gang.

What fun that was. And what a fabulous group you are.
        However, I must bow out on the mayoralty race.
        I can't give it the every day attention it needs.
        I will continue to read and follow you in your triumphs and struggles.
        Hawk. Welcome welcome welcome.
        Pink Milk. I know what you mean about your best friend. I felt that way about beer, but more so for cigarettes.
        I managed to go AF for a month, then was moderating well. But I had to stop the smokes. 34 years with that puff in my hand and my buddy had to go.
        I then realized I did not have the coping skills in place to moderate when the poop hits the fan.
        Back to AF for me. And - no smokes for the past 2 months. I'm a sucker for punishment, I am.
        But, I have a little girl who I love with every part of my being and I want to live.
        All the best to you all.
        Again, thank you for letting me hold the banner these past two days.

Helen

Comment

Oct. 31st

Happy Halloween

Firstly, Hello, Pink, Hang in There, Love!!! It sounds like it is hard right now, but please come here for your support and just unload as much as you need to. It will get easier as it goes on....

And welcome to you, Kris--your house is all ready!

Lizzie, it's great to see you again!! Sounds like a lower stress job will be great for the time being!

Macks, I love the picture!

I've come back to earth from "Planet Mongo" about Maddy, and I am on a more even keel today. I've talked to a number of people, and the consensus so far is that, since they don't normally do EKG's on 17 year olds, very likely this is just a normal variation, although it definitely needs followup. I did have a therapy appointment today, and ended up weeping copiously, but it felt good to let it all the fear and anxiety out. I felt so much lighter afterward.

So now it's onward and upward again. Thank you all so much for your support.:h

I wish I could say more to everyone individually, but I'm just wrung out!!

Love to all,

Kathy:l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Oct. 31st

Hi, Pink

That's tough when you go out of your way to make the day special for others and then things seem to spiral out of control.

Sorry about chat. I was working on getting the new rooms set up when you were online and had tried to explain beforehand that I wasn't really able to track the conversation, but you probably didn't see that. I had to log in but was on another screen and was bouncing in and out--so I apologize for not being more involved in the conversation.

Here's a link to the updated supplement chart you asked about. The brochure contains information about each of them. Sounds like you have your meds and all your supplements? I'm not clear about this. If you need additional nutritional products, you can get them at your local health food store, purchase them from your favorite online vendor, or buy at our e-store. A program overview is available on our FAQ page here.

It was nice, all the thoughtful things you did for those around you today. Good luck tomorrow--I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. :-)

RJ
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
            X