Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

It's been a good day here in Absville.
    The walk thriugh the garden was great. We came home with some ripe satsuma oranges. Mine aren't ripe yet! Yum......buy some if you can....they're great!

One of the places on my wanttogo list is Niagra Falls. Our oldest son lives about 4-5 hours from there. Would it be too cold to go there at Thanksgiving? Brrrrrr....makes me cold just to think about it!:H

The Fox in Hotlanta!!!!! Been there and to the Versity Drive In for hotdogs too! We stayed at the old hotel across from the Varsity. Fun memories...thanks Lisa!

Parents that give their kids drinks and then let them drive around! Thats crazy! A lawsuit just waiting to happen!
    I have to head off to sleepy time land! Got to get up and drive in to town with my hubby early(4) in the morning.
    I'll be out of pocket most of tomorrow!
    Good night friends.......sleep tight...don't let the bedbugs bite!

Nancy:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi all

Good day my friends -

Happy that most of you made it through the weekend. Thanks Lou for sharing your friendship. And also a Big thanks to all the other regulars on Absville. Mind you, I was so busy telling everyone on Friday to buckle up on the wagon, that I fell off again on the weekend. Anyway, not too badly, but anyway, Monday comes and so the regrets ... Well, it's a new day - I'm already halfway through Monday.

Sorry to hear about tin lizzy breaking down, Macks. It's always the weekends - Murphy's law. That's when you need a filling done, when your crowne breaks, when you're heating is down. Similar to the phone or doorbell being connected to your shower. The moment you're in the shower, sure enough it rings, ha, ha.

Anyway, enough of my whinge. Hope all you guys have a great week.

Best, :l
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Hi all

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note here. I also appreciate the friendships I'm making on the board. I feel that I'm getting to know you all in a very special way, and I look forward to reading your posts each day. I miss you when you're not here.

Speaking of which: welcome back, Barb! Good to see you! And you too Lou-Lou, even though you've been back a few days now. :l

And Janet, I agree with you and Lush about letting the kids drink (and then drive). Very irresponsible. If something had happened, the adults could have been held criminally responsible, in fact.

Mike
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Working...
        X