Thursday November 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday November 9th

dianne so sorry to hear about your family worries ,you and your family will be in my prayers also hope everything works itself out okay, macks i like you and everyone else i have been thinking about how i am going to cope with xmas coming up and i really do not know what i am going to do spoke to my mum about it only yesterday believe it or not but i am also trying to get past november as well before i think about it to deeply XXmaryt

Comment

Thursday November 9th

Diane --

My thoughts are with you. What a very difficult situation.

I had been doing well but not so much now. Tomorrow is a new day and I guess I'll start over. I hate that I have failed.:upset:

Oh well.
      Hawk

Comment

Thursday November 9th

We've all done it Hawk....As i've said before.... and been told before.....Pick yourself up tomorrow...dust yourself off...and start again.....Theres no shame in it....If it was that easy none of us would be here
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Thursday November 9th

Just woke up and come downstaires to check on everyone......
          Where is everyone???
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Thursday November 9th

Good day Dianne. You're right. As much as you love your daughter, she's got to live with the choices she made. If she does not know better by now, well what to do? Really, each one is the maker of their own luck.

Just stay strong. Our thoughts go out to you.

:l
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Thursday November 9th

Oh Lady Di, my heart goes out to. They say, we are only as happy as our least happy child. Think on that one, all you mothers and fathers out there.
              Welcome back Gina, where have you been?
              Oh just think Mike is watching the sunset on the island of paradise right now. Way to go Mike
              Hugs, Mona
              Meow-Meow
              MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
              X