Friday 17th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 17th November

thanks macks---it does sound a bit like greek but I'll give it a try!

Lisa

Comment

Friday 17th November

Congrats on 60 Mike

Macks Ever drunk Vimto? The bottles have outgrown the wine bottles this month.:H
      Enough is enough

Comment

Friday 17th November

Hey, Lisa, the avitar looks great. You must be so proud of your Grandmother. Happy birthday to her!

Comment

Friday 17th November

hi lovely abbers not been to the site for a couple of days now just cos i have been so lazy to go out the house (the computer is at my mums) i have not left you and have been thinking of you all well the great news is that i am now 23 whole days sober and i just cannot believe it would ever be possible the noly drawback is that i can not sleep and the depression is starting to get to me not sure if it is the sleepless nights or withdrawals or a combo of both got sleeping pills from the doc but no good anyway hope you all have a brill weekend see ya all soon marytXX

Comment

Friday 17th November

hi liz
            it sounds like you are doing the right thing
            there are many paths/options and ways to go about solving this problem but the mind has to be fixed on one thing and one thing only
            stop this habit of drinking
            it's hard, nobody ever said that it's easy
            keep focused and it willl come together

Comment

Friday 17th November

mega congrats mary
              keep up the good work

Comment

Friday 17th November

hi mary
                i have posted this recipe for insomnia before
                i find that it works for me altho it may not work for everyone but here it is

1-phenibut 500mg
                1 l-theanine 100mg
                1 gravol
                1 herbal mixture that has valerian,catnip,passionflower and hops

you can switch benadryl with gravol so as not to build tolerance altho they are basically the same drug

i do not use this every nite because that would develop tolerance

hope it works for you

Comment

Friday 17th November

thanks surfer2 don.t know what any of that stuff is or even where to buy it but i will certainly have a go at finding it anything is worth a try

Comment

Working...
                  X