Sunday the 19th of November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just measured my body fat - 28.8. Not too bad - I was in the low - mid 30s about a year ago! The 12 lbs I lost in Sept is still down to 10, so I'm happy. Hey, you know what I heard? That stuff like "cardio, weight lifting, and eating healthy" along with reducing or eliminating alcohol actually helps you achieve weight loss/fat loss/muscle gain goals?? Whoda thunk??

I wonder if we could start a daily thread on healthy body weight/etc., for those of us who have a special interest? Even our own section. What do you think?

Comment

Go for it wwBarb. I had surgery about 8 weeks ago and haven't worked out once since then. I'm planning on starting back on Monday. I could use a little motivation!
      Tomorrow I get to wake up and not feel guilty. :yay:

Comment

Hey Barb- I think a health section is a great idea-like ltlm said - go for it. It would be great motivation.

I'm getting kind of excited to have my monthly fat% checked along with being remeasured- probably around the 28th of this month. I've only lost 3 lbs though. I still want to lose about 10lbs more.

I want to keep on a program for a year. I figured - why not give this exercise thing a real try. I told a friend that I was cutting out alcohol and starting to work out and she said - "well, what's the worst thing that can happen?....you'll probably just feel better!" I keep thinking about that....I guess it's true.

I'd love to hear how you are doing and what you are doing
        Lisa

Comment

Working...
        X