Starting Back Up with the ABSers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a great group. congrats on the abs...had a wine last night ...dont give up on me. only one...but stillllll

Comment

Hi there Janet - I haven't been here in a while myself. I had been reading on and off but it's been a busy few weeks and I haven't even read lately! I'm glad you recognized that you may be heading in the wrong direction and you're giving MWO your full attention again.

Gina - Nice to see you here as well. I feel like I've been so out of touch with this board for a while. You should be proud of the 49 days you did and you will get back there soon!

Kim - it sounds like you are doing well with sobriety. I'm proud of you, you have come a long way.

Hello to everyone else I missed - I'm doing well I have 3 weeks left of treatment. I have had one glass of wine and 1/2 a beer in the past 6 months. Of course the big challenge will be coming up after I'm done with my hepatitis treatment and I'm not so pre-occupied with being sick. I may need to try a bit harder to keep myself on this sober path.

Hugs Everyone! :l

Marcie
      Marcie

Comment

Marcie!!!

memarcie wrote: Hi there Janet - I haven't been here in a while myself. I had been reading on and off but it's been a busy few weeks and I haven't even read lately! I'm glad you recognized that you may be heading in the wrong direction and you're giving MWO your full attention again.

Gina - Nice to see you here as well. I feel like I've been so out of touch with this board for a while. You should be proud of the 49 days you did and you will get back there soon!

Kim - it sounds like you are doing well with sobriety. I'm proud of you, you have come a long way.

Hello to everyone else I missed - I'm doing well I have 3 weeks left of treatment. I have had one glass of wine and 1/2 a beer in the past 6 months. Of course the big challenge will be coming up after I'm done with my hepatitis treatment and I'm not so pre-occupied with being sick. I may need to try a bit harder to keep myself on this sober path.

Hugs Everyone! :l

Marcie
        I am so glad you are doing well! It's so great to be back with all my friends! I am glad you are finishing up treatment, and we will be here to support you on your sobriety path! You know my choice is to not drink period, so I will always be in that camp with you!!

:thanks:

Comment

i am so glad marcie is doing well too

and i hate lizzie mouse

Comment

Working...
          X