Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving thru May - Week 2

Quick good morning, movers.

Rusty, I'm visualizing you surrounded by pink-quartz light, and all the answers flowing - congrats on getting to this day AF.

Star, what revelations, yes be good to yourself.

Jolie - good luck with the mammo, hope the results are perfect.

PA- wow, what a schedule, you are amazing.

Chill - hang in there, communication soon.

I have a big move for a client this week, so will just be jumping on and off - thinking of everyone - I wish you all a happy day --
    to the light

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good Evening Moving Friends,

My exam is finished. I did not get a full PASS, I got an interim pass....I have to retake 5 portions of the exam within the next year. But, I can still remain is my current status...this does not affect my livelihood, client base, whatsoever. This exam blew me away as far as the way the questions were phrased..it was not a matter of not knowing the material...I just did not know what they were looking for. I am a little disappointed but I am at peace. Thank you all for your continuous kind posts and your positive and loving thoughts, words, and deeds.:h

Love,

Rusty

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Rusty,

Hugs, hugs, hugs - I know you must be so relieved to have gotten that over with and I know you will be fine. You need to do something really nice for yourself - splurge girl - you deserve it.

Meeting my daughters boyfriend for the first time tonight - they've been dating since December!

Today sucked at work with the layoffs and losing people who I really have come to consider friends. Part of life I guess and I wish them all the best as this new chapter of their life begins.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening - it's beautiful here in the eastern portion of the U.S.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Hello all!

Rustop, still as busy as ever

cyn, don't overwork yourself now! Have a good week!

Rusty, geez. Why do some things have to be so difficult? Hopefully you can retake those exams at a good time for you. Rest yourself for a while :l

Jolie, the weather is so nice this week. Looks like a damp weekend on the way Hope your daughter's boyfriend made a good impression

Had an impromptu afternoon again with my daughter & Lily - it's one of those weeks! EB will be back here for part of the day tomorrow - busy!

Did OK with my physical this morning. EKG & BP perfect
          Found out that the lab did the wrong tests on the blood they drew last week - morons.

Well I wish everyone a good night. see you all in the morning ~ Hump day!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Forgot to mention -

I had an email from LBH today, says she is well but has been unable to log on to MWO for some reason.
            I hope she sorts it out soon

Now I'd love to hear from Dill & Shelley
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good Evening Movers:

First off - Papmom - CONGRATULATIONS on your 1 year milestone! Sorry this is late but I was off the boards for a few days. Awesome accomplishment

Star - Glad to hear you are getting settled into your new job. The behavior of your former co-worker really does sound bizarre. She was probably intimidated by your self-confidence and smarts. Her loss not to learn from you.

Jolie - I can certainly empathize with your work situation with layoffs looming around you. The company I work for has been slashing costs and jobs for the last 5 years. I have had to lay off about 50 people in my organization over the past few years and it is just dreadful. I know I will be tasked with laying off more people this year - I'm just waiting for the word. Not looking forward to it. This is one of the major reasons I have decided to 'retire' next March. I just don't want to deal with this type of stress anymore. Good luck.

Rusty - I am glad you got through your exam. Although the results were not what you hoped for, you're still in a position to continue your work and retake the sections that need improvement. Take a deep breath!

Chill - Sending hugs and good vibes your way and hoping each day gets easier for you.

Lav - I loved the picture of the Amish woman who stepped out of her buggy to fill up her gas tanks! :H

Helllos to cyn, cassia, rustop and everyone else who drops by.

I'm sitting in bed in a hotel room in Dallas right now so I am missing my doggy and my evening cup of tea

Sweet dreams my friends....
              John
              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Evening notes:
                John, how nice to hear from you! Sorry about the hotel room, I get missing the doggie - I'm the one with separation anxiety from my pups...

Rusty - you did it, you took the test. Now you know what they're looking for so the other pickups will be easier. Big hugs and pats on the back to you.

Lav - I am so looking forward to this move being over that I'm happy to spend the time getting my client 'out of dodge'. This will be the last move for me to facilitate for a while; now I need to figure out the next chapter for myself...thanks for your kind words. My goodness, isn't your family lucky to have you close at hand! Thanks for the news of LBH, I am so glad you heard from her. I once had to re-do my whole signing in, etc. so did Red (Star), so maybe that just happens sometimes.

Chill, Cassia, pMom, you all hanging in there? Take care -

Good night/good morning all - Rebirth are you out there? Miss you Shelley and Dill --
                to the light

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good morning gang and happy humpday. The sun is shining here at the moment so I'm going to get outside and finish off some jobs I started in the garden yesterday. We've had some tremendous storms here lately so gardening has been a bit hit and miss.

I hope everyone is keeping well.

Chill I use a "tonic" called Biostrath when I'm feeling tired and run down. Its a swiss herbal remedy, tastes a bit strange but I've got to rather like it. Don't know if you can get it in Scotland but thought I'd mention it.

Keep safe gang
                  Sooty

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good morning everyone

Like Sooty, we too have a beautiful morning here after some not so nice weather. Just had my walk with the doggies. Girls finish school at 1.10pm today so dont have much time, will catch up on everyone's news later.

Rustop

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Happy Humpday Movers,

Well, my exam results caught up with me this morning. Last night when I checked inhere I was so exhausted and forgot to tell you guys that I was within ONE point of passing a section and within 4 points of passing the others! So my disappointment has bitten me in the butt this morning.:upset: But I will snap out of this, and I will do it AF. It's funny....the last time I took this exam 3 years ago, I drank my way through all the studying and partied hearty afterward....now, drinking isn't even part of the equation. What a relief to have that monkey off my back.

Thank you all again and again for your support. Our thread is my safe place.:h

Jolie-sorry to hear about all the layoffs at work. Is your job in jeopardy?

Sooty-great to see you and I hope the weather clears up. That was the one thing I didn't like about the UK....the weather.

Cyn-one more client left to relocate....wow, do you know what you'd like to do career-wise? I'm sure you have plenty of options.

Paguy-hope your trip in Dallas goes well.

Lav-glad you heard from LBH. I hope Dill and Shelley are well.

Chill-hope your internet works soon....what a drag to be using a phone to communicate with us.

Star-I hope this job turns out to be everything you wanted it to be.

Well, the sun's starting to come out here and I'm going for a run on the lake path.

Have a wonderful AF humpday, everyone!

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good morning May friends!

Happy Hump Day to one & all

John, hope you can get back to the comforts of home soon!

cyn, I love that my kids are living so close to me ~ especially during this time in my life. I am grateful for them everyday :l

Greetings to Sooty & Rustop - enjoy your nice weather

Rusty, keep those BGPs pulled up & don't let the angst over the exam throw you off ~ OK?

I'm finding there are all sorts of bumps in the road, some very unexpected too but we don't need to drink to get over them!!!!!

EB is on the way over because his Mom has an appointment - here I go!!!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Happy Humpback Day!

Good to have your news, Rustop, Sooty, Rusty and Lav -- hello and good day to all who are to come.

I'm struggling getting photos off my phone and sent to my colleague who is unpacking my client in her new home in another state -- uuuugh, why is this such a challenge? Chill, I need to go back and review the Photobucket instructions!

Will check in later -
                          to the light

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Hey all

Rusty - well done on the exams! I know it's frustrating that you still have a few modules to get thru but definitely better than having to redo the whole thing. I am proud of you.

Well all, another round of goodbyes tonight, it's only getting harder. Had big drinking thoughts today but didn't act on them so I am pleased about that. Just have to keep focused and I will get there!

X
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good evening folks!

Had my grandsons & their Mom here tonight

cyn - I never do things the easy way.........
                              I have figured out how to email a picture from my camera phone to myself, download it into my picture files on my laptop & then upload it to Photobucket. Now I'm sure there is a shortcut of some sort out there - just haven't discovered it yet

Cassia, stick close to us so we can help. OK :l
                              I should go out tomorrow & take more goofy looking Amish pictures :H
                              They don't like having their pics taken so you have to be sneaky :H

Enjoying some nice weather here this week. I hear it's supposed to rain Saturday thru until next week some tome - oh well.

Have a good night one & all!
                              lav
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Moving thru May - Week 2

Hey Rusty-great job on the exam! Now you can take each retake at your leisure and since you now know what they are looking for you'll breeze throught it! I know it's disappointing to not pass it completely on the first try. Hang in there OK?

Cass-we're here for you! I can't imagine how hard this is for you but I do know you've made the right choices and it's meant to be. With the power of the internet you're friends in the UK will only be a click away!

Cyn-i can give you a lesson on photobucket it you want-it's really easy!

John-good to see you again! Glad you did well in your races. Just think, this is the last May you'll ever have to travel again!! Unless it's for pleasure of course!!

Jolie-so sorry to hear of all the layoffs going on. Are you safe? My sis has survived countless layoffs where she works. But, the bad part is she is usually in on the meetings to explain the separation package. Not a happy time.

Hey Sooty, Rustop, Lav.

Chill-any internet yet? You hanging in there? the beaches in my state also prohibit dogs during the late spring/summer until early Sept. Some of them allow them on with leash before 9am and after 5pm.

Got call I missed from one of the jobs=-#1. I'm pretty sure when I call back tomorrow I'll be offered the position. Salary is going to be a huge consideration. Then I'll need to call job #2 and find out what the status is. I''m hoping when I tell them I have another offer they'll get their arses in gear and either tell me to tak the other job or offer me theirs. Then I get to choose!! In a perfect world
                                New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                                X