X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving thru May - Week 2

Good Morning Movers,

It's 3:17 AM! I'm up and running here!

Cassia-you're only 30?! Wow, good for you for seeing that maybe you're were going down a path you didn't want to be on with regard to alcohol....absolutely, I was not classifying you as an alcoholic at all. We don't "classify" on this thread. You recognized it early. You're smart...now you won't have to look back with regret about wasted months or years. I can see where you get your smarts and your independence...since your mom died at such a young age (:upset and your dad was an alcoholic, you had to take care of yourself, didn't you? And you did!:goodjob: You sound like you got to New Joysey and hit the ground running...good for you. I understand about the car....sooooo expensive where you are living.

Papmom-I know you love that camper but I agree with everyone here....if you strap yourself financially even more...it will exacerbate your already heightened stress level. There will be other campers....when you can afford one. So sorry about Job #1. They obviously want someone cheap, and that isn't you. You will find something better.

Chill-good luck with the job hunt....and the date. :-) Did you put MUST LOVE DOGS in your personal ad?

Jolie-when is your son's wedding? I forgot...sorry!

Rustop-gosh, your girls sound like they're fun, and smart, too. Enjoy the graduation. Sounds like you have a lovely family.

Lav-that quilt is soooo cute. Your niece will love it. Sorry YB didn't show up. I hope their isn't a 3rd party in the picture....that might explain his bizarre, unpredictable and apathetic behavior. If there is another person involved, then I don't want to say what should be done with him. We're much too refined on this thread.:H

I am so excited...I get to leave a day early! So I'll be home tomorrow night! YIPPEE.

A shoutout to Star, LBH, Mr.G, Cyntree, Sooty (where are you?), Paguy, Dewdrop (where are you?) Newgrange, and anyone I may have missed, have a wonderful AF Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
    X