Friday, December 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, December 8

hi Pansy...nothing creative about the name missus...merely how I have felt for most of my life since the urge to sup the sauce started at age 16!!!!! Head like a watermelon most mornings. Second day AF, still in the lovely glowy 'Self righteous' stage...hope this carries on and I still feel like Mother Theresa in another couple of days time. Sympathies about the insomnia...I had about 14 nanoseconds of kip last night...never realised how much I used the old vino tinto as a sedative (well...did...but didn't care). I did write earlier that I would take up midnight salsa dancing to get rid of the fidgits....feel free to join me in a quick pas de deux with a rose between your teeth if you have the energy!!
    Lisa...nice xmas! I really must come and work where you do...the most I could hope for was a partially sucked minty bikkie that nobody else wanted in the staff room coz it fell in the sink!! I agree with the reward biz...telling myself that not drinking is a good idea, doesn't wash when I get the urge, but mentally re-ceating that terrible bulging brain/swollen faced/embarrasment ridden next day is a much stronger kick up the bot for me.....Keep going Guys......Health, wealth and ...well....more health and wealth (and why not)

Comment

Friday, December 8

oh...ps by the way Pansy, have you tried 5 HTP as a sedative?? 2 or 3 tabs of 50 mg used to work wonders for me it takes a couple of days for the old bod to get used to it so always start the first dose on a FRiday night (if you don't work at the W. end obviously) but I've recommended it to a few other guys and everyone has raved about it...it says on the pot to take 1 to 2 tabs, but I always seem to need a shovel full of everything, however it's herbal (type of protein I think) so no overdosy things happening that I've ever read about but apparently long term use is not recommended if you have any sort of liver damage....just a thought

Comment

Friday, December 8

Hi All!

Welcome to Weemelonhead, Grace, and Scarlet. Hey Tawny, are you just popping in for a visit or planning on staying a while? Either way, you're welcome of course!

Good to see you, too, Olly, Capto, and Andy! I'm still praying for the kudzu, Andy.:crossed:

I'm sorry for the sleeping problems, Pansy. I hope that as you are able to increase your dose of topa, it will take care of the drinking AND the sleeping issue.

Lisa, can I give you a hug, honey??

Not much new here-- just busy. It seems like there are not enough hours in the day to do all that I want to and need to.

Hugs to all,

Kathy:l
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday, December 8

I got my m-pack today (I had just been taking Kudzu, L-Glut, GABA) and all the supps are making me feel a bit dizzy, I guess I just have to get used to them!
          Kudzu came, thanks Kathy!

Comment

Friday, December 8

Hi Guys and gals, New here too, day 10 AF. Know all about the insomnia guess we have to train ourselves to sleep again instead of passout. I am finding the topa makes me really sleepy and have tried to cut out coffee after lunchtime, so far so good. Cheers Kim
            Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Friday, December 8

Hello All...
              I Think I'm On Day 9 Alcohol Free.
              I Wanna Go Out And Do Something But I'm Just Gonna Watch A Movie At Home.
              With My Luck If I Go Out I Might Meet A Supermodel Who Will Want To Take Me Out For Drinks. (LOL)
              Just Joking...
              Boy It Really Feels Good To Just Wake Up & Get Out Of Bed.
              Instead Of Waking Up Hungover And Lying In Bed For A Hour.
              Woo Hoo Look Out Day 9 Cause Here Comes Day 10.
              Life Without Drinking Is Life Worth Living.

Comment

Friday, December 8

Good on you slayer!!!! (sorry, that sounds an awfully vicious way to address someone!). I keep meaning to buzz you about some of your posts...you have a beautiful way with words and expressions..they really get me to thinking (a big deal I can tell you for a natural blonde!) Thanks for your input, I really look forward to 'avin a gander....

ps Quick burst of Zippedydoodah for day 10...........No don't panic, I won't sing. And tell the supermodel that you only want an orange juice thank you muchly...at least you'll be a bloomin' cheap date!!

Comment

Working...
                X