Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, 9 December 2006

Do mouseys like to eat melons? Just wondering.xxxxx
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Only if they are fermented. That makes for happier mice, their livers don't need to last as long.
      Pansy

Comment

Sorry melon - your name is TOO funny .... I still laugh whenever I think of it!! In fact, if you don't stop making me laugh, I am going to blame my next round of insomnia on YOU - and I am sleeping now melonsmellon- melonator- I think that is enough - and good luck this Wed!!

Hugs,
        Pansy xoxo

PM if you want that avatar

Comment

Hi Paddy
          Glad yer back

Comment

pansy
            do cats troll for mice?

Comment

Surfer

Meow Surfer,

Cats never troll for anything on purpose. They may be walking along nicely, minding their own business, when quite unexpectedly something they did not expect POPS up and pretends to be something they are NOT. This is always quite troubling for an unexpecting cat, Surfer. Since you seem to think you know what happens inside closed rooms, feel free to insinuate all you want.

I am NOT going to stay away from that community because I have already "spoken" to the person whose identity was stolen and they confirmed that they were NOT in chat on Friday night. This has been upsetting to them as well and they are glad that I caught it so quickly.

I am usually a pretty peaceful person, especially when visiting that other community. Most there would say that my heightened level of concern was quite uncharacteristic of me. Never have I felt the need to say such a thing However, if you feel the need cast aspersions, feel free. I really don't care because unless you WERE the troll who was pretending to be someone else, you don't know a thing.

No hugs,
              Pansy

Comment

Working...
              X