Monday, December 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, December 11

Andy1111 wrote: Sorry, I've been away for a few days. Well, after two weeks of abs, I finally had some drinks on Friday and Sat. night. Nothing too crazy, and I made the decision to have the drinks on my own: I wasn't consumed by a craving or anything like that. I had five drinks on Friday night and three on Sat. Felt a little guilty, but I've come a long way. Typically, I would have drank 2x that much in a weekend. Anyway, I'll be abs for the rest of the week.

Just got the starter M Pack and hoping the additional supps will work out.

Oh yeah, something happened while I was drinking --- I got really dizy and I don't know if I was drunk or not after just a few drinks. Perhaps the layoff affected my tolerance?? Anyone else peeing green after taking the vitamins??
    -Andy
    Andy,

You have come a long way. Your foresight and presence here speaks to that.

Not sure about the dizziness; are you taking any other supplements outside the MYO suggested types? I doubt tolerance would show up so soon, but something to watch out for. Yeah, urine color change is typical with vitamin regimin.

Take care, and stay with us.

Cap

Comment

Monday, December 11

Gina- thanks for the explanation. That gave me chills. How scary is that??!! I hope he is getting help too - too much at risk with a job like that.
      thanks-
      Lisa

Comment

Working...
      X