Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday December 12th

Hi Lou:
    Hang in there. I will be thinking of you tonight. It's horrible to feel that way, but it will pass, and please go the the Doc if you need to, just be safe and Welcome back! :h

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

Thanks accountable

Where can i get gravol from??

Lou Lou x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

Gravol

Hi Lou,

You can buy gravol and any drug store, or supermarket in the pharmacy section. It is dirt cheap, like 3-5 dollars for a pack of 30. It works like wonders. Within minutes your naseau and edginess will be gone, and it helps you sleep too. It truly was a life saver for me.

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

and please... if you are not well

go and see a doctor if you are in need to. I just wanted to offer what helped me. Take care of yourself Lou!

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

Thanks

Thankyou accountable..if it helps im willing to try anything!! ill go look for it in the morning, as its v late now here in the UK...Hmmm theres a point, can you buy it in the UK??

Lou x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

I can't see why not?

I am in Canada and they sell it even for children. It has been around forever and it is mainly used for people who get motion sickness. The hospitals here give you one if you are having a hard time sleeping. It is very safe and I can't imagine why the UK wouldn't have it. Let me know how it goes for you. It really helped me.

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

Thanks

I so hope i can get it...thank you so much for your help, will let you know how i get on. I s'pose i should try and sleep now..allthough i should imagine ill just be tossing, turning and sweating most of the night!! Oh i hate this..its so pathetic that i feel so sorry for myself that i wanna cry when its my own fault....it just hurts so much!! i cant stand the aches i get through my whole body, its like the flu 50 times over!!...big baby!!

Lou Lou xx

Comment

Tuesday December 12th

Go Paul Go you can make it buddy. This is the longest I have gone in I don't know how long. I gave up cushioning my bottles, ran out of bags LOL. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow Paul Go buddy go...
                  Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
                  X