DAILY ABSTAINERS Wed, June 29, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really the end of June already????

It doesn't even feel like we got out of April LOL!! The weather today is cold and rainy. Big T-storm at 2:30 am with very bright lightening-not much sleep for 3rd night in a row. Amazingly, I'm suffering very little from sleep deprivation and that can only be because I AM AF!!!!!

DG-I cannot fecking believe the condom tin is over $400 now!! This is hysterical! What a once in a lifetime find for Mr. Doggie!!

Kas-Guess you didn't get the memo: "Please be available for members of the garden club to stop in to view your gardens anytime day or night without advanced notice. Please dress accordingly." Guess you missed that! :H

Lav-so great you have a lifeline of GFs to hold onto during this insane period of your life.

Jennie-Keep up the good work but remember to take some time for yourself so that you don't get too overwhelmed and don't know how to turn off the chatter without the beast. :h

Deter-glad you made it back safe and sound albeit something the cat dragged in! :H Stay warm today!

I was so happy to get to quilting last nite. I'm really really hating my job right now. It's about as monotonous as it can get and already I can feel the deadline that is 2 months away looming. Interestingly enough, at the last minute, I decided to load my own machine into the car in the morning and use that instead of paying a dollar to use the store machine. Halfway through the class my machine starting binding up terribly. Even our instructor couldn't figure out what is wrong. Despite a good servicing in December, I think there is something fundamentally wrong with this thing and now I know why my SIL wanted a new one! So the coincidence is that next door at the sewing sales place, she had a fire sale over the weekend. She still had quite a few machines left so my instructor and I went over and looked them. There is a very nice and very basic machine for $89. Out of the box, never been used and 10X better than my Singer. It's regularly $399. Despite my financial woes, I'm going to invest in this. I want to continue quilting AND I was just about ready to experiment with my new belly band design. Plus it would cost way more than that to fix my machine, IF it can even be fixed. I hope to buy the new one tonite.

Must get ready for work so I can leave a bit early and be there before she closes.

Have a fabulous AF day everyone!!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Hey P3! Looks like we have 2 threads today so I'm going to go over and post on the one Bear started, OK? Look for me there!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Whoops!! How did I miss that??? Sorry Bear!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
      X