Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday March 15

Morning/Evening All.

This time difference is going to do my head in LOL. It is 6:40am on Friday..

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it will take a while to get to know everyone, so please bear with me

As I said previously I was not really counting AF days, so was interested to see how many I had. I thought I was into week 5..I was wrong..today is day 39 LOL..time flies when you are having sober fun

Hope you all have a wonderful evening/day
    xx

Comment

AHhh ... It is getting close to 1AM and I have a serious case of midnight munchies. And someone mentioned chilli. Was it Sausage? No? Bratwurst ... Oh no ...
      HuBby's been visited by the sleep fairy (aided greatly by the Guiness fairy who blessed the St. Patrick gathering organized by the Irish embassy). I survived stoically on 4 inch heels, soda in hand for hours of small talk. I watched patiently everyone around me getting more sloshed and less coherent.

Thought a lot of you, guys.

Nighty night, I might be late with the morning coffee.

Sugar, lovely post you just wrote ... Dang, I said sugar ... Now I'm thinking cake ...
      workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Xpost, Mo2, lovely to hear you are up to 39, whoaa.

Now, have you a virtual sandwich or something I can sink my teeth into?
        workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Hello Abbers!

I've been so busy today I didn't get to do my morning post. Thanks so much everyone for remembering my 30 days - I had problems remembering myself!! I'm hanging on tight for another 30 and Kaslo next year hopefully I'll be saying 1 year and 30 days just like you.

Mum - so glad to see you back! I was just wondering what happened to my "irie" thread friends! So happy to hear you're on day 39. Fantastic!

Sugar - so glad to hear about the self awareness that's coming in your life. I feel the same way. It's great isn't it?

Hello to everyone - I'm not going to try and list you all at the end of a long day - I'll miss someone and feel bad about it later!!

Now where do I get a bowl of that Chili??@@!

Have a fantastic AF evening all!

Comment

Hey, Congrats mylife
            I don't have any chili here - just ate stir fried veggies, sorry.

Hope you got some sleep shue!

Mum, doing great with 39 AF days - awesome.

Well, I finally found my herb garden after I pulled a ton of weeds this afternoon :H
            I need to add a few new plants this year - I'll see what's available when the nursery opens up April 1
            Can't wait
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

home! yay! Home! Home! Home!

Home! Home! Home!

Home!

eyes are totally burned out from driving all bloody day but, did I mention how happy I am to be home?

Kudos to Snawsage and Mum2 for the great AF times!

confession time: this caveman strayed very far from the PALEO eating lifestyle. damn tradeshows! no real food around, just cookies and brownies etc. feeling mighty bloated and not very happy aboot it.

Lav, I love stirfrys! sounds like a great idea

must unpack and get in my PJ's

be well
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X