AF Daily - Saturday March 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minen Gott, Greeneyes...that does NOT sound good! Hae ye got same sized pupils? The horse falls then you. Thats too much deja pooh for me. Glad you straightened out the dillusional friend.

Lav three years is just huge, and the fact that still help us here, is so totally cool. I want you to know I have read your posts since last May or so, and they have helped me a lot.

Can I also say Sausage you really ARE smokin! You seem very busy to me with too kids and a job, and a lot to do, I really hope you are enjoying your achievements and that your life seems better for you now.

Sunster, I am with you on the shopping. I like it sometimes, but I hate it when its crowded

I was very tired to day, and never did pump the kayak, as its really too cold yet, but I found some trumpeter swans in a little back bay on the Kootenay River, so Mr Kaslo got some excellent shots, and I thought of Shue the whole time. Not as lovely a spot, but still special seeing these huge magnificent birds..... Rest of the day in the garden, really nice day, actually. I am so happy now.

Kaslo
    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Fabbie Evening to you all!

I for one had FABULOUS day shopping! You just gotta go to the right spots!!
      The quilt show was fantastic-I am blown away by the creativity and talent of this human race! I really restrained myself and did not buy any pieces but I did buy $110 worth of magazines and books for $13 and a gorgeous pair of handmade butterfly earrings for $8. Now that is shopping!
      I also went to look at a couple of cars after the show and if all goes well I could be the proud owner of a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Limited by next week or the week after. It's a V8 with only 89570 miles on it and looks in mint condition. I of course will be getting it thoroughly checked out before I put any money down. I'll be getting 1200 for my pathetic Outback and I'm going to finance enough to pay my dad most of what I owe him for it. It will be a stretch budget wise but because the Jeep is a V8 and so big, I can probably hold off on putting brakes on the Paphut for a bit. Which means, drum roll please..... I won't have to sell it!! I'm being cautiously optimistic about this whole situation but I also know that if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, it's OK. I'll find something else and I'm not in a hurry to do so.

Found this card on Esty and I dedicate it to Sausage and Library Girl on hitting the big 30!! Way to rock ladies!!

Lav-I am so stoked for your party next week! I'll have to find something super special for ya!!

Greenie-seriously, are you OK? You'll need to wake yourself up every 2 hours tonite you know. Glad you had a good time at the races and was able to straighten out who ever needed it!

Hey G!! When's the new CD coming out?

Sunny-OOOOMMMMMMMM

Kas-did you get to Nelson? Will you come clean out my yard and beds next?

TDN-so sorry about the rotten meeting. Hope tonite was much better!!

Shout out to Deter, M2, Almost and Turn!!

After the show and car shopping I came home and did some yard work meself-meaning I did the pooper scooper thing! :H I also got the hoses out and hooked up (no leaks for once!!), put out some agility equipement and set up the deck swing. We will now get a blizzard.
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Gawd Greenie - I remember when you drove yourself to the ER for stitches the last time you whacked your head - Stop that":H :H
        Hope you are perfectly OK. Let me know if you need old worn out nurse Lav

Million dollar Kaslo - good to hear the sober life is making you happy!

Papmom, love the piggy card. Etsy really does have cool stuff!

Hello to Det, Turn & all the kids here. I slept much better last night, hope to repeat tonight. Being awakened at 4 am with facial/sinus pain just sucks
        Before I do turn in tonight I'm going to send an email to the makers of that damn drug Allegra & tell them what their product did to me. They'll probably send me coupons for more :H

Have a great night y'all!

PS: Over in the Newbies Nest Byrdie gives everyone a :day5: when they reach their 30 AF days. One of the Newbies asked me today what you get when you reach 3 years. I think I'll tell him CASH!!!!!!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav

Here ya go.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thats all I have right now.

Love

Kaslo
          Kaslo