Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Lav's Monday, March 26

LAV!!!

I'm so sorry I'm late for the party!! I haven't even read all the posts yet for today but I'm sure I missed the best part. You are such a role model for us all and a huge inspiration to me personally. Whenever I doubt my decision to lead an AF life, whenever I feel the tiniest twinges of deprivation, I think of you and your steadfast resolve and your no BS resolution that life is better without the poison of AL and I know that I too will celebrate a 3 year anniversary.

I truly hope you had the best of the best days today and treated yourself like the royalty you are.

Thank you for being here, for being you and for your example.

Love,
    :l :h
    Papmom
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

OMG! Turn I LOVE the Bling Chicken...how cute!!! That totally made me SMILE
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS LAV ON 3 YEARS SOBER!!!!:yougo::yougo:

A day late, but I would NEVER miss THIS party! You ROCK Lav! Thanks for all you do supporting everyone around here!! I bet the Newbie's Nest was on FIRE yesterday!!!!! (in a good way! :H)

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X