AF Daily - Thursday March 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thnk that is normal attrition. Typical actually. Mr Kaslo counts hisself lucky to have a man-dust mote, in the garage. Thats it.

kaslo.
    Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Super quick fly-in and fly-out to say hi to everyone...am madly late this morning, so have not had time to read back.

Hello to my new FB friends..Geez we are a beautful bunch of woman. Please feel free to PM me your FB details if you want.

busy weekend ahead, horse shows both days and a pile of wood to chop and sort out before the rains come (if they ever come, the weather man says next week...but when do we ever believe the weather man LOL)

Wishing every single one of you fab ladies and gent a wonderful, safe AF day.

xx

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just stopping in to wish you all a cozy and safe evening. I'm heading to bed to do some reading and tea sipping. Had a great couple of days off and ready to hit the road back to work tomorrow morning. I've been sleeping like a log the past few nights so I guess I have some rest to catch up on. Love that deep sleep that only sobriety awards us. May you all be blessed with it tonight!

Goodnight all!
        Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
        :h

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Have been busy ALL day with rugrats, their mothers, dogs large & small!
          My Corgi guest is here now

Kaslo, we have had two Goldens over the years & they were great dogs because they were well bred. My son's Goldens the 'Insanity Twins' have a definite inbreeding problem :H
          They are literally dumb as hell & hyper to boot. I find them to be irritating & annoying & at my age..... not a good choice. I would love to add another dog to my household but I am going to be extremely picky. Sadly the Labs seem to be another breed that have just gone downhill. My young neighbors across the road have a 4-5 month old Lab & he appears to be a total wildman.
          That's very sad about your dog, I'm sure it would take me a long while to get over something like that too.

Haven't had the time or ambition to catch up on FB but I will - at some point
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

whew! Leftovers from Las VEgas is home at last! wooooooo!

crap dammit, I missed the pictures of you loverly AFers? no fair!

I took one of myself just this morning at the hotel in Vegas. they actually had a set of authentic
            Ginsu knives! I couldn't not miss this photo opportunity.

Edward Ginsu Hands!

nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

note the penetrating, somewhat psychotic glare....... what is on such a mind. food usually.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

You could poke your eye out with that thing!
                Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Wow, REAL Ginsu knives...I'm impressed!!! Nice shot!
                  Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                  :h

Comment

AS SEEN ON TV!!

But WAIT!! There's MORE!!!
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                    X