AF Daily - Sunday April 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, if I had a dollar for everytime YB embarassed me out in public or even at home in front of family with his shitty behaviors/manners I'd be a rich bitch today :H :H
    I know he wasn't but he's always acted like someone who was raised in a barn by a pig :H

Good luck Sunni ~ have been there
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lavande;1289821 wrote: Boy, if I had a dollar for everytime YB embarassed me out in public or even at home in front of family with his shitty behaviors/manners I'd be a rich bitch today :H
      I know he wasn't but he's always acted like someone who was raised in a barn by a pig:H

Good luck Sunni ~ have been there
      :H:H:H:HLav, you are pure entertainment for me lately!! Thanks!

Sunnybutt, really, can't you eat separate from him and tell him why? I WAS serious about the chocolate too. It's a chemistry thing.

I went to the swamp again today. The scenery on the doggie trails isn't NEARLY as good in terms of variety but I did see a turkey and 3 bears. I'm whipped. Need a shower and dive into bed.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Blondie (well done on the first dinner out), Lav, Kaslo Det - many many thx for your words. Honestly it was not easy to come here and confess - but it is important to me to get rid of that perfectionist streak - and take this lesson in humility. Besides - this is the ONLY place where I have been completely honest about my drinking. Not mentioning this episode would make me feel like a fraud.

Sunni - ouch for the lashing but yes, thinking about what went wrong is the thing to do . Greenie was on the money with complacency. Nelz - those extended hands are what I pictured last night after my prayers. I am so thankful for them.

I don't know where I'd be without you guys ...
        workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

Working...
        X