Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Tuesday April 3

Hello again!

Mum, I have the same broken record at my house! Mine increases in volume and intensity with time and lack of movement.:H

I just want to thank all of you for your input. I can't help but feel guilty for not calling him back, but feel better about it after hearing your opinions. He surely has other friends he can rely on. Probably a drunk moment for him and doesn't even remember doing it. He apparently doesn't have a cell phone, so I can't text him. I really don't think it is respectful to my hubby either. And besides, my gut is telling me no way do I want to go there. I really appreciate all the advice!! Majority rules!

:welcomeizzy! Looking forward to hearing more about you.

:thanks::h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hey everyone,
      Didn't get a chance to pop on yesterday or last nite and look what I missed!!

LVT-don't open the door to the ex BF. No good will come of it. Sorry, but I just didn't have a good feeling when I read your post. I'm so sorry about your two friends. I hope they both get the help they need.

Lav-new puppy??? YEA!!!! Can't wait to see pics. Haven't read yesterday's thread yet. Another Bernese?

Dizzy-:welcome:!! You'll love it here!

TDN-great job on the interview. Fingers and toes crossed for ya!!

Sugar, Sausage, Shoe (the 3 S's hee hee!), Turn, Fly, Almost, Det (culinary genius-even I thought your meal sounded delish!!), greenie, DG, Blonde, who am I missing??

Rotten nite last nite-lost my phone at work, spent 3 hours looking for it. Ended up at Best Buy at 9pm buying a cheapo no contract phone for emergencies ( I have no land line) which turned out not able to be activated unless I called AT&T which I couldn't do because the phone wasn't activated!! Duh! Found my real phone this morning safe and sound in another office (turned in by some kind soul) and was also able to finally activate the cheapo. Didn't sleep a wink last nite and now I'm getting a cold. Guess the universe is keeping me humble after my Jeep score! But at least it found my phone for me!!

I forgot my neice's totebag today so couldn't finish it at class but I did get material for a baby blanket and scored some pig buttons for the totebag-gotta love Etsy and paypal!!

time for bed. So tired but feel like I won't sleep. Ambien here I come!!
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Good night and day..we have people from allmost all the continents here! Is that COOL or what! Welcome Dizzy, you sound like you are really making progress. Thats really wonderful. You will find a great bunch here.

I am at the Vancouver Island ferry terminal having driven for 7 hours over two mountain passes; foul weather, blowing sn$@ and ice rain....which inspired the following:

Ahem...rustle, snort;

Ive often heard the Eskimo
        Has many different words for snow
        Well, Ive a few, and heres a hint
        They're nothing that your Pastor'd print.

Kaslo
        Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Papmom, goodness grief! please get some good rest xxxxxx

Kas, so glad your back on the limericks!

don't eat the yellow snow. or step in the brown snow...
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

LVT25, just was reading up on yesterday's thread and wanted to send my support your way...quite a string of sadness in your life lately with the friends experiencing the AL problems leading to destroying their health and lives...with so much to live for. AL sucks, period. Also, the long ago BF calling like that...very strange. I know my hubby wouldn't go for that. He's not the jealous type but I know he would be concerned for me. Hoping you will read this and know that I am thinking of you! Best, BlondeAF
            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
            :h

Comment

Working...
            X