Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Sunday April 8

Turnip.. that picture is just... just.. it's WRONG! :H
    Shue... atta gurl! Way to go, being proactive like that! Let them think what they may... the important thing is you are doing what's best for YOU.
    TDN.. I'd like to get an application for the doggie easter hunt, too... not for mine.. but my daughter's mutt. We actually had to tie him up yesterday... little bugger.

I wonder if 'tart' means something different in your part of the world... a tart here is a tiny little round sweet. The picture is of a 9 inch diameter cheese cake... 32oz of cream cheese, 4 eggs, etc.. :H

Well, we had a MUCH quieter day today.... actually, I've been quite the sloth. Peanut didn't sleep well last night what with all being plugged up 'n stuff.. so he was a bit on the cranky, tired side today. I actually got some snuggle time in with him wrapped in a blankie.. just pleasantly zoned out

Speaking of zoning out... it just may be time for a teeny weeny nana nap
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

bear73;1293647 wrote: hey all - just catching up with you all - you all sound good. I am going to do a month AF from tomorrow so will be back on the thread.
      You're going to do a 30 day stint and then what Bear?
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

Hey Abbers!

Looks like we all had a good day!
        Turn - Santa & the Easter Bunny? That is really sad.....so sorry :H :H

Sunni, your cheesecake looks fabulous. I really miss cheese

Kaslo, very nice pic! Life with a 2 yr old & a 3 yr old has to be quite intense - blessings on your daughter

Bear, good that you are returning & I hope you consider making it a longer stay. It's just so damn much easier to go AF than it is trying to mod, honestly!!!

OK, going to call it a day! I am tired & rightfully so
        Great seeing everyone here.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I'm back from my travels and Easter with family. I'm happy to say that I'm still AF, despite my husbands attempts to lure me back. I'm too tired to talk now. Good night my loves!

Comment

FlyAway;1293915 wrote: I'm back from my travels and Easter with family. I'm happy to say that I'm still AF, despite my husbands attempts to lure me back. I'm too tired to talk now. Good night my loves!
            Good on you!!! Your hubby needs one of my "special" haircuts. That is all.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
            X