Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April AF Flock ~ Week 2

Hello Hello Ganders and Ganderettes!

Star.. I do love Spring! (But, man it HURTS!) :H And, I've had limited success scrubbing my finger nails clean in the tub this afternoon. This is as good as it gets, I'm afraid. 'Til October.

Papmom... my clutzy sistah! :H We might well be related. Hope the finger is getting better?

Lav... I second Chilly... more pics, please! Of Matilda.. not donuts. You wicked, wicked woman.

Chilly... I totally get what you said about 'not even getting the pleasure, either'. That's very much true for me as well. Btw, I really love that song but cannot listen to it... it played at the vet's office, the morning after I had to put Sophie down. I was there to pay the bill. I'll forever associate it with that day. Sigh.

Blondie.. wishing you a fun and interesting trip. You'll be fine, luv :l

Ok, getting dark soon.. I should go fetch horses. Have a wonderful evening, everyone!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

April AF Flock ~ Week 2

Hi All!!

Quick check in again...sorry...I'm so sick it's not even funny!! I'm freakin' miserable....Ive already taken 3 days worth of a Z-pac and am poppin' other meds on top of that just for pain and congestion!! UGH!!! All I've done this weekend is sleep...what a waste!!! As you can tell my mood is in the crapper too!!:flush: LOL!!

Anyway...I'm off to put my son to bed and then head back there myself!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!

OH Pap--i just cringed when I read about your finger!! OUCH!!! Reminded me of the time I cut my finger wide open...with a bottle opener, if you can believe it??? I was trying to open a beer and obviously had no hand eye coordination left at that point and missed the lid and tore open my index finger...knew I needed stitches, but what do ya when you're drunk?? Wrapped it tight in a washcloth with tape and went to bed!! SO, SO , SOOOOOO glad those days are behind me!!!!!!! Gawd, I was so stupid!!!

On that lovely note :H I'm going back to bed..hope the finger feels better!!
      SD
      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
      7/29/12

Comment

Working...
      X