AF Daily - Friday April 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Lav, why is Harris's green tea better than any other green tea? Just wondering. I think you stay healthy because you are not in a toxic job anymore, get outside regularly, watch what you eat, exercise and have quality family time. Everything I am not. I think it's going to take more than green tea to get my body back in good working order. just sayin'.

I don't know if my bod is trying to oust this virus or if it's really hot in here but I am hot hot hot!! And getting mighty tired of this data entry. bah.
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

greeneyes;1300668 wrote: TURBULENCE
      Lol! I'm getting sooooooo fit. Keep it up!!!!!!
      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Lav- good job on kicking the habit! So glad I never started that one. I've heard it's a nightmare to stop.

Papmom- Feel better soon. That's awful.

Sunni- Ca ching! Woot!
        AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Almostfamous;1300790 wrote: Lol! I'm getting sooooooo fit. Keep it up!!!!!!
          I squoze my butt cheeks! :nutso:

Comment

:H :H Fly
            I guess squoze will be part of my vocabulary now

Papmom, I have spent years trying to fix this beaten up old bod ~ one way or another!!!
            You have to start somewhere & I swear green tea is an easy addition to your current diet. Harris teas are just damn good. If you can't find it then try another good quality brand.
            11 year ago when I was S/P skull fx & craniotomy I picked up every stinking virus known to man - it was awful! I loaded up on Ecchinacea that Spring & Summer & it helped. I believe in the healing power of herbs & nature in general. Give it a try

Almost, if I ever pick up another smoke I hope someone shoots me
            Harder to quit than anything......
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ello and goodnight my friends, just had to slip in for my checkin from my phone , I'll be back tomorrow for a better catchup
              "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Hello All,

Thanks for remembering me on my 4 year anniversary. I wrote a post in the General Discussion section if you're interested. This Monthly Abstinence thread has been my lifeline.

For those of you new to this AF thing, stick around, success happens here!!

xxoo
                M3
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

Mom3 -

You are a beautiful link in this amazing lifeline....

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
                  Sober for the Revolution!
                  AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Quick Question...

When someone says

TURBULENCE

um.....how long are we supposed to stay squaozed?

My cheeks are aching!
                    Sober for the Revolution!
                    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Turnagain;1300842 wrote: Quick Question...

When someone says

TURBULENCE

um.....how long are we supposed to stay squaozed?

My cheeks are aching!
                      Hmm good question Turn! :H Mine are freshly sqoazed (like juice?) and I do not look like a super model yet!!!! Guess I'll keep squeezing.
                      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

ohhhhh,now I get it!!:H Can we stop now Greenie?

Lav, thanks to you and a lot of people on here I've been loading up on Echinacea and Oil of Oregano for the past month and I'm figuring that is why it hasn't turned into full blown bronchitis. I've been drinking Stop and Shop green tea at nite but I didn't know there was decaf-I thought it all was decaf ! Probably explains why I can't get to sleep these nites! I'll check out a good high end brand when next I go shopping.

gotta go check out M3s post!
                        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Do you think someone is tired tonight?? :H :H

Papmom, I had to go with decaf green tea because of my B/P but I've learned to love it & it doesn't keep this granny awake
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

:H Lav
                            Way to wear the young'uns out!

Peeps, I know this means little to nothing to you, but I am SO stoked! The horse trainer I'm working with (I'm driving 6 hours to a clinic with him next weekend) has agreed to do a clinic on the island (20 minutes from home) the last weekend in May! :yay:

That's a clinic every 2nd weekend between next and the end of May! If that doesn't help kick off riding season in a major (good) way, I don't know what will! I'm SO glad I gave myself a Christmas present... so basically, 2 of the 3 clinics are already paid for. No way I could have coughed all that money up right now.

How are your cheeks, girls? :H
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hello friends,

Sorry Greenie, but my butt is dragging too much to squeeze.:H My day started this morning with a phone call asking me to fill in at the vet clinic last minute. I agreed and was glad I did. The vet and tech working and I had a lot of laughs together. I felt pretty productive and it's nice to do what I'm good at again. Then I still had books to do at the lumberyard and it was such a gorgeous day out today I wanted to get some quality time in at the cemetery. Now I am a leetle tired. But a good tired which I love.

Mom3--congrats on your 4 year anniversary. I feel so blessed to have been on this journey with you. I really and truly hope we get to meet someday!:h

Congrats to you too, Lav. As you know I quit the smokes the same time I quit drinking. What a stupid habit. Hubby told me he actually asked his doctor if he could give him something to get off the chewing tobacco. Amazing.

Everyone sounds great! Except Pap--sick again??? I hope you feel better soon! Way to go Sunny! Amazing the way some things turn out, huh?

I want to say thanks to you guys who gave me your opinions on my sister/BIL/GF situation. It really helped me to look at things a little differently. Hubby and I actually had a decent conversation about it and I feel ok about my decision not to go. In hindsight I'm not even so sure there was ever an invitation to participate--this is something he needs to do for closure. I talked to my BIL again today and told him my main reason for wanting to come was for moral support for him and since Pam was coming I didn't need to worry about that (in a nice way). I also told him that I really do want to be there when the time comes to go through most of my sister's things. :h

I'm pretty happy with things today. Being sober rocks! I can't wait to get up and work on my front yard renovation tomorrow!

Have a great sober weekend all!:h
                              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LVT25;1300956 wrote: I want to say thanks to you guys who gave me your opinions on my sister/BIL/GF situation. It really helped me to look at things a little differently. Hubby and I actually had a decent conversation about it and I feel ok about my decision not to go. In hindsight I'm not even so sure there was ever an invitation to participate--this is something he needs to do for closure. I talked to my BIL again today and told him my main reason for wanting to come was for moral support for him and since Pam was coming I didn't need to worry about that (in a nice way). I also told him that I really do want to be there when the time comes to go through most of my sister's things. :h
                                Nice, LVT. Very nicely done. :l

Sunnybutt you got some good karma goin' on gal!

P3, I wonder if there's something in your house that is compromising your health? Duct work or something? Feel better soon!

Lookit all dem tight cheeks! :l

TDN, did your MD recommend stopping the Paxil like that? Be VERY careful. It's a taper off drug, not a cold turkey one.

Rock on, M3! Sorting your "stuff" out?

Marshy great to see you - aren't you taking off soon? I see the Olympics start up in a few - I forgot where you're going.

Kas, good pics! Lovely post about time with your daughter.

Uni, so glad you are having success!

Lav, sweet pup pic. congrats on the smokes anni!

Hey ho to shue, famous, turnip, fly, det dizzy, sugar, blondiegirl ... gawd this is like a test, all these names. There used to be just a few of us. so glad you all joined in. It's great to have you here and be a part of journey. Thanks for being here and sharing.

DG when you come back you're going to have to use :new:

Yoga in the AM!
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X