AF Daily - Friday April 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw best posted her 4 year anni. She's one of my pals. We each have so much to offer the world by being our best self and engaging. It's never too late.

Wow and it's Lorisunshine's birthday - another 4 year pal!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

nah greenie, its not my house-i'm pretty sure its the NH.
      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

home again home again jiggety-jig

nursing my poor sick wife back to health here. nobody will believe this but I made a vegetarian curry tonight. very warming and light. now I'm sleeeeepy.

Mom3 hoooooray for you! what a magnificent achievement.

Greeneyes, I don't get the 'turbulence' thing. maybe I need more sleep. ok, I'm sure of it.

PapMom feel better eh? hydrating plenty? green tea does sound good. kettle on.

ok, next I'll try to upload a really weird art picture I did while eating.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

wow, that certainly is weird.

an art piece I'll dub 'Nuclear Cow'

i took the pic in the daytime in Amador county CA on Tuesday then obviously applied a bunch of silly effects. i don't believe this is actually a nuclear power facility, but the iconic cooling towers made for a foreboding backdrop for the solitary cow.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cool, I wish I could print it on my canvas. I have this stupid half painted canvas and I don't like the picture on there anymore so now I have to paint over it. The pic is cool!

Comment

papmom3;1300636 wrote:

Marshy-so good to see you yesterday.
                Turnagain;1300649 wrote:

Uni and Marshy....glad to hear from you again....we miss you when you are not here.
                greeneyes;1300966 wrote:

Marshy great to see you - aren't you taking off soon? I see the Olympics start up in a few - I forgot where you're going.
                Thank you - nice not to be forgotten!

Papmom - hope you feel better soon.

Greenie, we're off to Greece when the Olympics are on. There are now adverts on public transport advising people to use different stops or go to the pub after work (responsible???) to avoid rush hour while the games are on. Glad I'll be well away from it! (Although I hope to see some of it on TV). We've got a couple of holidays to squeeze in before that though - week in Cornwall in June and a couple of long weekends to Amsterdam, one for GF's friends' wedding in May and next weekend for Queen's Day when I have to find something orange to wear. Love, love, love having the freedom to do these things instead of being a slave to alcohol.

Mom3 - congratulations on four years! Fantastic achievement.

Lav - very cute puppy pic!

OK, I know I'm on the wrong day, don't know how to quote from a different day. Toodle pip.
                sigpic
                AF since December 22nd 2008
                Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
                X