X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday May 3

Goodness, you girls are chatty this morning! :H

Kas... :H
    Salieri, Mozart, and Brian Wilson in the same breath - well done! Sorry about the clients... and the data. And the math in relation to the data. And the 21 year old. :H

Shue, rest, more OJ than coffee, and open another browser tab on me.
    Dizzy, listen to Shue. She's right on. I'm taking notes here as well.
    LVT, ohhhhhh gorgy!!! Thank you for sharing! And, I want a deck.
    Lav, you're Super Lav. That is all.
    Greenie, safe travels and have fun!
    Sugs, you've got an awesome attitude. Something perfect is on its way; I'm sure of it.
    PMom, atta gurl. Use them coupons!
    TDN, sure sounds like they're keeping you way busy at work! Are you happy with the job? 'Cause that's what counts :l

Hello to Fly, M3, and whoever was on the first page... gotta luv ya and leave ya. Am in much the same dilemma as Dizzybutt!

Laterz!!!!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

:H Miss Science Panties, I really think you should write a book. :H
      PS: Shue(geepoo) can write the foreword...

Butt...

As its 4pm here and all my work is now neatly done, won't all you gardening fans please pop down to see our gardening thread.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f6...ml#post1309672

Yes, MSP, I'm looking at you. But also at all the other gardening fans who hasn't shown up yet.

...Otherwise I might just be a busy bee & tell my friends not to pollinate your gardens...

:flower:

Comment

Butt...

As its 4pm here and all my work is now neatly done, won't all you gardening fans PLEASE pop down to see our gardening thread where Sunnibutt's making me look bad.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f6...ml#post1309672

Yes, Ms Science Panties, I am looking at you. But also at everyone else here who hasn't dared showed up yet.

Otherwise I'll tell my bee friends not to ever pollinate your gardens ever again.

:flower:

Comment

Quick check in from me here on day 70 - 10 whole weeks AF. This AF daily thread has really helped. I am really grateful to everyone on MWO.
          Will be back later.

Comment

Dizzy ... Well done!!!

I am waiting for my son to finish football practice ... Thought I'd treat him today and drive him myself... I have no intention of becoming a soccer mom ... Yet. But seeing all the hot young football and tennis pros prancing about scantily clad ... Hmmmm ...
            workaholic, shoeaholic and yes ... alcoholic

Comment

shueaddict;1309740 wrote: But seeing all the hot young football and tennis pros prancing about scantily clad ... Hmmmm ...
              Feeling a wee bit better, then? :H
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ya Shue found a nice wee distraction, its therapeutic ya know
                "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Just exactly how young are those scantily clothed lads shue? :H :H
                  God, I could have a heart attack watching something like that :H
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

OMG!!! You guys have me cracking up over here in the farm land!!!:H:H I def, think Shue is feeling better!

Kaslo, I loved your post as well. Today I texted my son TY (Thank You) thinking I was being "hip" He said, "Who is TY?":H

Thanks for the compliments on my photos taken with my old Blackberry. I will admit we get some BEAUTIFUL sunsets here on the prairie! I was watching the sky from my south bay window because it was trying to rain, when I looked up again, the whole sky was pink and there was a brilliant rainbow.

Anyway, congrats to Sausage and Kaslo--I'm pretty sure I don't want your job, I'd probably tell those people to Feck off! So glad you got to enjoy a little eye candy today Shue and Lav--please keep some Bayer aspirin with you in case you run across some young studs yourself! (PS--I told my son that TY was my new gardener!)

I'm off to check out the gardening thread!
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LVT25;1310072 wrote:

Kaslo, I loved your post as well. Today I texted my son TY (Thank You) thinking I was being "hip" He said, "Who is TY?":H
                      :H

Too funny! It literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD (LOL)!

I hope all is having a fabulous AF Thursday! xoxo

Comment

Evening Fabbers!!
                        Yes, my "loot" was rescued this morning from my dear Sis and I picked it up tonite. Now the trick will be to be able to get together with the tailor. My interview is now Wed the 16th. Hope this is the last change of date!!

3 more nites and 2 more sundays at the NH. I'm not counting, really!!

My word, where does the day go. Must drag my butt to bed. :l
                        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                        X