• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Monday, May 7

Quick Hello from me

Glad to see you are doing well Uni
    Dizzy, I have to agree too, drunken social events / people are boring
    Almost, I sold my house last year and it was a stressful time soi do feel for you. At least you have people interested - for a while we didn't have anyone who wanted to buy our house.
    For those missing Blonde - she seems to often post on the May Flowers monthly abstinence thread.
    Hi to everyone else.

Good to see new people / those who haven't posted for a while. This thread is a good place to stay accountable and get lots of support.

Back tomorrow, but it won't be til evening UK time as I have a long day at work on a Tues.

Goodnight all.
    Sausage x
    Day 74

Comment

AF Daily - Monday, May 7

I suck at carpentry. that's all I got to say about that
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Daily - Monday, May 7

How's the fingers.thumbs Det? :H :H
        Hope you are OK!

Just popping back to say G'night to all......tired!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Daily - Monday, May 7

Day 1 is safely in the bag. I'm bound and determined not to waiver this time. I'm really starting to think of myself as a non-drinker. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I'm really warming up to the idea.

Thank you for the welcome back. It's good to see old friends, and I'm anxious to get to know those of you who are new to me. This place has made all the difference for me before. I hope I've learned enough from my past tries to finally be successful. There's not a drop of wine in the house, so that's a good start. Looking forward to waking up to Day 2,
          ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
          -----------------------------------
          Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

AF Daily - Monday, May 7

So late! Just got home about 45 min ago.

TDN-Demo went great! Thought I posted Sat nite but my days are running into each other and I can't remember what I had for lunch these days!! Yes, I brought Mickey in-he was a draw for the demo that's for sure! Gabby is very nice and knowledgable. She most recently worked for Natura. I think I'm really going to like this job!!

Welcome to Irie and Stressed. ODAT is definitely the best way to go at first. Don't be afraid of acceptance-once you have that, you are free just like Lav said. I mean it-free!!

Helped my friend pick out a new phone tonite. We entered the store at 6:30 and didn't leave until 8pm!! Was about to faint so we went to Red Robin for a late dinner. she picked out one of those new Windows phones. Not my first choice thats for sure-I'll stick with an android and my EVO!!

gotta feed the kids and get to bed-have to be at sis's by 7 to pick up the tshirts for my nephews quilt. Sigh. Did I tell you all how I am NOT a morning person, even after 2 years of no hangovers????
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

AF Daily - Monday, May 7

Pap, yer not alone, I'm still not a morning person either. although if I have to get up early at least I'm ok.

great job Irie! an AF house is so very helpful.

Lav, I still have a few fingers left here. partially functional

zzzzzzzzzz
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X