Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday, May 17th

Gorgeous photo Kas.

Another late check in from me. It's 10:30pm and I'm just getting home. Gotta get up at 5am and go back to work. My schedule is grueling some times. AF and loving it. :h

Comment

Hello Abbers,

Never had a chance to check in this morning - too busy having fun with my girls

TDN, huge CONGRATS on your 180 AF days :yay:

Fly, honestly - you must work where I used to work.......
      Take good care of yourself.

Awesome pic Kaslo!
      I hope you are home enjoying your garden very soon

Hello to everyone & wishes for a great night!
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TDN!! WAY TO GO ON 6 MONTHS!!! :goodjob::yay::yougo::wave::bday3::danthin:

I used up my smilie allotment just for you!! I am so happy to share this day with you (although it's 50 min shy of being over!!)-you have been a true inspiration to us all. You've shown us how to deal with the curveballs life throws at us with grace and determination. I can't wait to meet you!!

Shue-great going on the dinner and dessert-when you are coming to visit me? (yum yum!)

Kas-what a gorgeous pic!! You need to enter you stuff in a gallery!!

M2-so glad you're feeling better!

Thanks everyone for the support with this job. I won't know for a while but I sent off my thank you email and managed to very indirectly address the elephant in the room. I feel better now and leave it to the Universe.

Today at work I rocked and got double the evals done than I normally do as well as quite a bit of other things. My boss was pretty impressed and that is amazing coming from him! Hoping for a repeat performance tomorrow.

Must. get. to. bed...zzzzzz.....
        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

blerg. 18 hour work day on 3 hours sleep. so tired I'm in pain. AF at least. thankfully. congrats for AF time. sorry i can't think. and up at 5 again tomrroew for trade show. love to all xxxxxxzzzzzz
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X