Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Thursday - June 21

Good evening all!

I need to put my overly tired self to bed but wanted to say hello! Nice to see so many checking in today
    Wishing everyone a terrific night!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Thursday - June 21

Hello Fabbinosos!

Holy crap, I'm completely melted away these past few days. Or maybe, I'm entering the hot flash zone. Either way.. YUCK!

It did cool down a bit this evening so I got some outdoor stuff done at the barn. I had an awesome (but totally exhausting) weekend with kids and grand kids... spent all day driving on Monday and then got hit with work until.. well, today. Anywho... just wanted to pop in and say :hallo: everyone!!!

:l Miss you all but going a bit nutz right now. Which really kinda sucks, 'cause summer time is my play time! Mind you, I desperately need the money, so I shall not complain (much) :H

Have a fabulous weekend if I don't get to check in tomorrow!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

AF Thursday - June 21

Popping in to say Hi and let you know that I am still around and doing great. I would not be almost 5months AF without this amazing place - thanks so much to each and everyone of you. I know I dont come here very often anymore (lurk mostly), but I do think about you all.

Turn - have a fantastic trip and congrats on your 11 months. Live is so damn worth living

Det - i hope you side effects are dimishing. I promise to PM you right now

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend

xx

Comment

Working...
        X