AF Daily~Friday, July 6ope today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenmore or Whirlpool ( techincally a Kenmore). My old GE fridge lasted FOREVER but was hugely inefficient. I'm sure they don't make 'em like they used with that brand. Go for reconditioned-you'll save some $$ and they are just as good.
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Good evening to all. Don't know how I managed to screw up the title of the thread this a.m., but this laptop jumps all over the place. LOL!
      Had a harder time today, as my job has become very stressful due to the huge number of customers coming into the shop, not being able to keep up with everything, etc. And we are all working too many days and hours, so I have left a message asking if we can hire another person. We did have somebody else, but she left a few weeks ago. When i left work I felt really anxious, went to the gym just to walk on the treadmill and felt a little better, then dealing with Mr TDN brought it back. Still feeling it, and hoping the Amoryn is going to kick in more over the next week. But I didn't drink!
      Oh--if any of you see the Mitt Romney press conference from today, it took place in the hardware store right behind our shop! Police and secret service swarming all over the place, and the traffic in our small town is even worse than ever. Oh, well--history in the making1
      Okay, going to watch the Barbara Walters specil on Heaven and read a little.
      Hope everybody had a good day.
      Congrats to Pap3.
      Great to see you SunniButt!
      TDN
      "One day at a time."

Comment

Sunni, do you need Nurse Lav to come up there & chew you out? :H
        Seriously ~ take it easy, OK?

papmom, I may have a few broken things around here that you can come & fix

TDN, stay the course.....we're with you every step of the way!
        I hope you get the extra pair of hands needed for your shop

Where are the missing Abbers? Shue, sugar, Turn, Fly, etc, etc.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X