af Sunday Sept 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Sunday Sept 2

Good. Don't go anywhere Kas. I think most know your heart was in the right place and you were just telling the truth as you see it.

Sunflower, with all due respect, I think there's a big difference between 'bashing' and a bit of tough love style brutal honesty. It's not for everyone. Again, I know I'd find it hard to take too, which is why I'm also so sympathetic to the hurt feelings, but sometimes these things are what we need to hear. And we all know fighting addiction is no small matter.

Lav, I'm so, so sorry to hear that about your history - that's just terrible. And a sobering reminder of the devastation alcohol can cause and also of just how hard it can be to break free.

On which note, having stuck up for the tough lovers, I would also say, remember that in those fragile, perhaps-still-somewhat-in-denial, early days you might have found the truth too hard to hear too.

Ok, I'll shut TF up now. This has just really got under my skin. Maybe I'm a bit fragile myself at the moment.

Love and a happy sober day to you all, wherever you are, both literally and metaphorically.

L x

Comment

af Sunday Sept 2

Kaslo;1368486 wrote: Hi Gman its nice to see you posting on this thread... Maybe Greenie will show up now your here :HKas
      Indeed! :h :H
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

af Sunday Sept 2

greeneyes;1372933 wrote: Indeed! :h :H
        And on that note, i bid y'all a very goodnight. :h

(even if i don't know what day it is)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
        X