Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Monday 4 March

Wow Det, that must be a good friend!
    PPQ - couch seems to be the best place for you today. Hope you're bouncing back tomorrow!
    Mick - just a local Western Australia holiday. Hope the shopping was fun. Is that even possible. I think I'd rather gouge my eyes out :-) Tell us about your dinner.

Hi Shelby - I had the same experience yesterday - went out to lunch with my partner and he got pissed. I don't usually mind, but I did yesterday. We need to sort something out and I guess I couldn't put my head in the sand with alcohol and he still did. Perhaps that was what I was more peeved about! Anyway, today's a new happy day.

Kuya - sorry to hear of dog bite. Mine bit the vet too, but she did corner him when he was stressed; we all saw it coming :H

Hi Lav - nice your kids have place to themselves finally. And what a difference between little girls and boy; I recall my nephews being unbearable for the short periods they visited!!

Hi SL, Cat, RC and MrG!

Rain downunder again today.
    House mouse getting brave, appearing during the day, taking food from trap and now gnawing on something in the room next to me. Jack Russell terrier asleep on his bed!! Must call Rentokil:H

Comment

af day Monday 4 March

Going for AF 30, But I have to get past the 3rd day

New here all, from Arkansas 49 yo expert drinker. Whiskey and diet coke. My liver loves somebody, not me or Jack or Jim.

It will be my 3rd day Tuesday, I have not gone that long w/o for a long time.

Is this the right place to whine. Is anyone on day 3? Well for now I choose to be healthy and show some love to my liver. Not too romantic but a brown bottle, really? sexy? uh uh.

30 days sounds like a long time. I'll just try 3

Had a dream yesterday, found more alcohol in my house that would ever be there untouched in a corner. There was crown royal, some mixers, beer. Jackpot. Wow. Why do you have those right before you wake up? Maybe that crown royal bottle is......

Congrats and choose wisely my friend

Comment

af day Monday 4 March

Hi rl and :welcome:

You're in the right place to stop drinking for sure. Anywhere here where you can chat and question and vent and stay off the whiskey is a good place! Day 3 is great going. Congratulations. Don't bother thinking about day 30 just now, it'll arrive whether you think about it or not, so best to concentrate on other things. Having a read round the boards is guaranteed to keep you occupied for a while. There's the newbies's nest and the tool box for a start. Lot of people and info there.

Look forward to hearing more from you

Comment

Working...
        X