af day Friday 15 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Friday 15 March

learningtolovewinter;1477960 wrote: .... I am guess you were here during the war?
    :H:H:H:H:H:H:
    You made my night LTLW!!

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

learningtolovewinter;1477967 wrote: Micks... omg what is WRONG with me?! u couldn't have been here during the war... stop laughing!
      ROFLMAO .........Mick...yer secrets out ! :H:H:H

Weren't you the one that dropped the bouncing bomb?? :H

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

blondie;1477977 wrote: :H:H:H:H:H:H:
        You made my night LTLW!!
        And mine!

Mick, was you also part of Dads army ?????.

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

Me and the lads out for a bit of a jaunt...Im the young one at the top :H:H:H:H

[/URL]
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

Morning Abbers,

Mick, is that you....the one holding the pitch fork? :H :H :H

Just dropping in to wish everyone a wonderful AF Friday!
            I am still dealing with sinus headache & congestion but I think I'll live
            I think my daughter & grandaughter are coming for a visit today so that will be nice.

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Friday!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

MAE all! It's good to start out the day with a massive guffaw! You crack me up, LTLW! Good job on Day 6!

Sending good vibes to all for a great weekend! Just a fly-by today, as I'm off to work in a few minutes.

I'll be up working in on the house this weekend, so I'm not sure if I can sign on.

Blondie, Mick, Cat, SL, Lav, TT, GT, and all, happy sober Friday.

Kuya, sorry the projects aren't going as planned. Keep trying.

Thinking of all of you.

Hugs,
              :l
              YahYah
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

MAE ALL....

TT...thanks for the kickoff. Couldn't believe it when I logged on and saw we were on page 3 already! Then I spotted Mick's pictures and it made sense. Hope the workshop went well and your daughters Bday party sounds great.

FF...yup I'd skip ahead too and then get really confused. Got to ask...what does HFM stand for? (And I am a blonde!)

Blondie...good luck with the mouse problem, just went through that myself.

Gman...make sure you're not the one who gets a stunting ticket.

LTLW
                ...sounding good these days, congrats on day 6. Mick pointed out the drink tracker and here's another one Mick pointed out to me...AA History Sobriety Calculator. If you click on the link there is a "return to where I was" button in the middle of the page to get back. I like your plan of cooking early in the day to avoid the evening cooking craving. Man, I thought I was done with the Urban Dictionary and now you two are starting in on the Dutch! Loved the war remark, that brought a lot of laughter to the table this morning.

Mick
                ...thanks for the coffee, going to need another one for the joke reading. The buildning super was very busy yesterday so didn't see much of him. He actually doesn't have anything to do with the garden, but Mr. Negativity figures he'll get stuck having to look after it. He sure is one who doesn't like change. Just working on the Garden Constitution in prep for the first annual general meeting so plan on having a quiet day and looking forward to the Comedy Dinner Show tomorrow. It's good to hear you're getting some strength back on your left side and it sounds like the absence of the statins is working in your favour as well. Enjoy your day.

KY
                ...sorry to hear the plans aren't going according to plan! Good news on the Gym though and more quality time with your daughter.

Lav
                ...those sinus headaches are a pain aren't they. Enjoy your d and gd visit today.

YahYah
                ...you're sounding very positive these days. No more falling off the ladder out there, stick to the floor. Like Mick said we'd love to see a pic when it's complete.

Off to get my second cuppa and read jokes...have a great AF Friday all and all to come...PPQP

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

ppqp..tell Mr Negativity it isnt change ..its retro and that previously it was a very important part of the job, however over the years it got so diluted it wasnt worth a carrot.The project is about bringing the old ways back.."and between you n me this isnt local but part of a national programme to restore the old values,but keep that to yourself the eyes and ears are on us.This little thing is the prototype for the national model, so who knows where it will lead and the rewards that financial and otherwise MAY come with it....and it will be all down to him with his positive attitude!!!!

After that lot, you will need to let the male cow out to go to the toilet!!! :H:H
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

:H:H Thanks for the advice Mick.

Hard to think about the garden as I'm heading out the door to -13C (wind chill -21C!)

This March came in like a lion and is going out like a lion as well....PPQP

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

Mick;1478015 wrote: Me and the lads out for a bit of a jaunt...Im the young one at the top :H:H:H:H

[/URL]
                      Are you sure you are not the one with the pitchfork? Come on, be honest....
                      March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
                      May 29: back to day 1
                      June: The battle continues......

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

porqoui;1478050 wrote: MAE ALL....

LTLW
                        ...sounding good these days, congrats on day 6. Mick pointed out the drink tracker and here's another one Mick pointed out to me...AA History Sobriety Calculator. If you click on the link there is a "return to where I was" button in the middle of the page to get back. I like your plan of cooking early in the day to avoid the evening cooking craving. Man, I thought I was done with the Urban Dictionary and now you two are starting in on the Dutch! Loved the war remark, that brought a lot of laughter to the table this morning.
                        Oh yeah, stayed tuned for more stupidity coming from me. I am still giggling about it.
                        I am so glad I do not take myself too seriously. There have been far too many occasions weird crap has slid out of my and I think "oh, dear ... did I really just say that?"

I just tried the drink tracker, but it wouldn't let me log in- I'll just try again later.
                        March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
                        May 29: back to day 1
                        June: The battle continues......

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

Hi all, only just into the afternoon here and already so many posts - and laughs!!!
                          Managed to get to store this morning - remove one danger zone - grocery store on Friday afternoon.
                          Hey Winter, just realised we are neck and neck - Sunday was my latest start day...lets hold hands over the 30day and beyond point???
                          Question as all enjoy Friday - I used to signal the weekend by starting my wine consumption earlier than week days - but it was a signal for the weekend to begin - how do you kind folks mark the start of down time???
                          Isn't Mick the one sitting at the front leading the motely crew into battle???
                          PPQP - i can't work out HFM either, i am blond too, but also very little sleep for two nights now - so it probably be very obvious :H:H
                          TT - i'll take a couple of samosas for my lunch please - oooh, my mouth is watering!!! Don't let those girls get too manic or the nut house might just open its doors again.
                          Fab Friday everyone, so looking forward to sober waking Sat morning!
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

Hi SL!

Re downtime. Well, i don't work fridays, so i'm chillin by thursday.

Hope you're well and get a good nights sleep tonight.

Thanks for the laughs everyone! All good here thanks Mick. And you're a bloody gem mate.

Have a great weekend all, and i wish for youse a safe, sober and magical one.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

LTLW - thanks for the giggle, loved it :H

HFM = Hangover Free Morning (and I am blonde). Shall be another tomorrow.

Happy sober Friday all
                              You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

af day Friday 15 March

Hiya FF!

I note that Madame TT has started saturdays thread already.....

Have a beaut weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X