af day Saturday 16 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Saturday 16 March

Just checking in to say I have done fine today. Hope u all have as well. Sweet dreams....
    March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
    May 29: back to day 1
    June: The battle continues......

Comment

af day Saturday 16 March

Good on you LTLW! Sweet dreams to you....

Comment

af day Saturday 16 March

and good on you too SL!
        My daughter gave up piggies a few years ago/then beef/then lamb -its OK cos I am a pesci-vego.
        Many teenage/pre-teen girls are avoiding piggy meat these days.

Comment

af day Saturday 16 March

MAE Abbers,

Late check in for me. Tis pouring with rain today......the farmers will be relieved.

Haven't had time to read so hope everyone is well :h

Comment

af day Saturday 16 March

TT - she woudl love to be a veggie, problem is she doesn't eat them, nor beans and very little fruit!! I cook vegeterian for her from tiem to time and she does not like! She wants to do it for the animal sake, but can't eat properly. We really only eat chicken and fish, very rare red meat - but i do love a bacon butty, and cannot live without that one treat!!!
            Wel, busy day and i am knackered - just rewarded myself with an AF beer, yesterday it was a starbucks coffee - choked at the price (then realised what my wine would have cost - duh!!).
            Another week AF done and dusted - see you tomorrow, hoping for a bit of a lie in - but girls slept really late this morning, so not going to hold too much hope - last day of call, tehn my week off - so ready for good nights of sleep - sweet dreams everyone in teh land of nod, and happy Sunday to the rest. Cat - hope your Saturday isn't too busy!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
            X