af day Monday 25 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Monday 25 March

PPQ, you are awesome. Thank you for the detailed instructions. I have copied them into a word document that is now stored in my "MWO" folder on my computer. I now have the keys to the kingdom!

It is frustrating and scary to me how far behind the times I have become. One of my resolutions over the course of this year is to get more functionally fluent in today's society - Facebook, twitter, instagram, iphones, digital everything. I want to at least try the stuff a few times, keep what works. Honestly, when you wrote "open a new browser window" I did not know what you meant, and had to puzzle it out. I bought an iphone 5 and started using it this past month. Holy cow! That is an amazing device. I'm having tons of fun with it. Also lots of frustrations, some quite public. For example, all iphone work emails come as from "work," not as from me, to my colleagues. I haven't figured out what setting is off yet. But, such is this new adventure.

So, while you guys have snow, we have sun and high taxes.

Cat
    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

af day Monday 25 March

are you the one in green or the one in the blue top? Cool photo of two buddies!

Comment

af day Monday 25 March

I'm in the blue top. Yeah, she's my buddy; and my next door neighbor, which i wonderful.

Cat
        "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X