AF Daily ~ Sunday April 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kuya, all of the reading I've been doing the fast few years & webnars I've listened to say the same thing. The power of intention is big! In other words the 'fake it until you make it mindset' really helps you to get rid of that negative thinking. You can do it, you just have to start
    Colin Tipping's advice to retell your story without the victimizing yourself works too. Use his worksheets, they have helped me a lot.
    Radical Forgiveness Free Online Tools
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Lav and YAH......this is my last hurdle, the self worth. Accepting that the old story is just that.... A story that has no relevance to the here and now.

I think we hang onto them as a defence against failure ' I failed because of the terrible past' whereas the past no longer exists.

If someone serves me a meal with good and bad bits I can choose to eat the good bits and leave the bad. With my life story I keep swallowing the WHOLE story again and again and wondering why it keeps making me sick !

Comment

kuya, you know what they say about doing the same old thing over & over & getting the same results.......
        Time to change your story - make it a good one & manifest yourself all kinds of $$
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I like that thinking, Lav. I can make good use of it myself. Maybe the procrastination for me is allowing that old thinking to creep back in. :l
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

YoungAtHeart;1495296 wrote: I like that thinking, Lav. I can make good use of it myself. Maybe the procrastination for me is allowing that old thinking to creep back in. :l
            It is crazy really.... All these years I have survived and succeeded, how well might I have done if I had believed that I would. My self sabotage is very deeply imbedded.

Comment

ah yes, self sabotage seems to come with the territory for folks like us. I know I struggle with it often. really making a concerted effort to think as a free person. free of fears and limits. limitless thinking!
              we can do this one thought at a time.

well, warm evening here in Sacramento. nice walk along the river and had some great salmon and enjoyed my bottle of Pellegrino sparkling water (naturally high in magnesium for fellow nerds).

well, off to podcast and bed.

gnight loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X