af day Mon 22 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Mon 22 April

Cross post Lav and thank you, as always.

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

Hi Abbers

Great to see everyone doing so well. Love your toms, Mick, but what do you do with all the fruit (do rabbits eat tomatoes?!)
      YAH - glad your house is finished - back to dancing or tackling a new project?
      Hi Happy PPQ, Lav (I missed your big party as I was disconencted!!) Kuya - good luck on finding someone suitable. Det - one drunk is bad enough, but a gaggle of them:H
      TT - I missed you travels - still struggling with Telco to get connection sorted so don't get a chance to spend much time before I get kicked off! Are you glad to be back on the Mainland?!
      Catbuddy - I could do with some of your cooking lessons too!
      LTLW - the only Dutch I learned was keesekopf - taught to me by a Belgian
      Hi SL, Pauly, Nurdl and everyone else :hiya:

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

Hi Blondie.......good to see you

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

Hi Kuya - how's things? Am trying to book flights to NZ family in a few months so please see if your therapist can slot me in :-D

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

hey guys,yucky mood today i hate when those hit,trying to keep myself busy its not a drinking urge by any means just a funk i guess,hormones i think,anyways you guys have a great mae,wherever you may be
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

blondie;1495777 wrote: Hi Kuya - how's things? Am trying to book flights to NZ family in a few months so please see if your therapist can slot me in :-D
              :H:H .... Do you think we could get group rates ?!

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

I am really angry right now.....Vented on the "F**K" thread and got to say just typing those "8" words stopped me from getting into the car and going to the liquor store.

My 28 yr old son came downstairs and I asked him to verify that the "land title descriptions" in a caveat release document, that my ex wants me to sign, is for only one of the properties that I have title to. Long story short I got a lot of condensending remarks that really PISSED ME OFF!!!.
                And I thought I had dealt with my anger issues!. :upset:

Thank God (or whoever) for MWO 'cause it stopped me in my tracks. Took only 2-3 seconds to vent and that allowed me to acheived day 251 AF.

Am going to curl up with my old friend "book" and thanks for being here for me....:h PPQP

p.s. will catch up with the posts tomorrow...:lPPQP

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

kuya;1495798 wrote: :H:H .... Do you think we could get group rates ?!
                  I think they'd run a mile...:H

Pauly - sorry 'bout the funk - a dip in your pool will work wonders!

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

porqoui;1495800 wrote: I am really angry right now.....Vented on the "F**K" thread and got to say just typing those "8" words stopped me from getting into the car and going to the liquor store.

My 28 yr old son came downstairs and I asked him to verify that the "land title descriptions" in a caveat release document, that my ex wants me to sign, is for only one of the properties that I have title to. Long story short I got a lot of condensending remarks that really PISSED ME OFF!!!.
                    And I thought I had dealt with my anger issues!. :upset:

Thank God (or whoever) for MWO 'cause it stopped me in my tracks. Took only 2-3 seconds to vent and that allowed me to acheived day 251 AF.

Am going to curl up with my old friend "book" and thanks for being here for me....:h PPQP

p.s. will catch up with the posts tomorrow...:lPPQP
                    Best move PPQ ...... Bed with a book.....they are only words :l:l

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

Pauly .....BTW well done you, I know it is not easy or perfect yet but congrats on your progress

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

Tx KY...I have never been so grateful to the "Fuck" thread. It does serve a purpose.

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

extra hugs for Porqoui and Paulywogg! xxxxxxxxooooo
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Mon 22 April

Hugs PPQ and night And some flying Antipodean PPPs

Comment

Working...
                            X