Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 May AF

Oh boy am I ever tired but had a great day
    Now that my younger grandson is feeling better after the mysterious March illness - well let's just say he is a typical 2 yr old :H

TT, painting is awesome ~ I wish I could
    I have had to look for protein sources myself since I no longer consume any dairy & very, very little meat. Nut butters are good, eggs (of which I have a constant source), beans, lentils, quinoa, etc.
    I use almond milk & coconut milk (makes great ice cream). I'm not a fan of soy because it messes with your hormones levels & it gives me the same digestive grief as dairy. I use very little soy.
    I make up a batch of blackbean burgers & reheat them through the week for easy lunches - yum! I also make an awesone white bean spread that goes great with cracker, veggies, etc. Both are good protein & fiber sources.

Have a nice night ine & all

Det - where are you??
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

2 May AF

Lavande: funny you should mention about the beans. After your comment I thought- 'hello, bimbo (that's me) make beans!' So I got some from the green grocer on the corner. I will make them in the slow cooker. I like the idea of blackbean burgers and will look for other things to do with beans, so I don't get disgusted with them too.
      Thanks for the suggestion!
      March: 23 days AF, April 26 days AF, May _23_ AF days
      May 29: back to day 1
      June: The battle continues......

Comment

Working...
      X