af day Wednesday 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day Wednesday 8th

Det. If I had not had my appendix removed when I was 9 years old I would be dead. I was also apparently told to wait and see. Fortunately my mum was on to the signs and I was rushed to hospital.
    Don't take any risks

Comment

af day Wednesday 8th

damn Lav, that's a big pile o mulch!

I have little home time but will try for some tomatoes at least this year. I also love to make sprouts since they have a quick rotation and even a black thumb like me can succeed.

thanks for the warnings all... keeping close tabs on it. even have nearest ER mapped out just in case.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day Wednesday 8th

Hey, Det. Please be careful. You don't want to wait for a rupture.

Kuya, I agree - I'm sure Col. Rabin has no idea how important he was to me. It would hurt my Dad if I told him, so I will just let it be. I'm sure I'm not the only one he has touched in life.

If I ever need reminding why to stay sober (wait, I need it regularly as I learn to deal with stress), I should just think about being a good parent. How much more would my son have lost if I had continued to drink? Would he have searched for substitute parents? The thought is awful.

Grateful again, so grateful, I made this decision.

:l Cat
        "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X