Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Friday 17 May

Hi all - Friday is here.
    I had my fasting bloods done last fortnight - maybe we should all post our results and see who is the worst :H:H or the best!
    As I struggle on in this journey, for the first time I have actually managed to write down for the first time what really scares me and what i am coming to the realsiation is preventing me from waking up and being really happy - I am hoping that starting to face my fears will help me to adapt to them, but it is an emotional journey, and for someone who does not do emotion well, i am feeling somewhat exhausted and drained....
    I have managed to mess up my life pretty well - and thats ok, but I am worried about the imapct of my choices and the resulting reprecussions on my girls....got to face it and thanks to a good friend that I have made on MWO I have put things that rattle around my brain down in writing......

so, moving on - enuf about me.....Mick, good luck with the wallet extraction, watch out for the cloth moths:H
    Cinders, I hope all goes well for your husband and that you are able to cope financially.
    Hi to everyone else....

off to think my thoughts.....
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

AF Friday 17 May

OOOPs!!

Happy Birthday Kuya!!!

:l
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
      X