• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Thu 23 may

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DET!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

AF Thu 23 may

Awww, thanks loves! just back from hotel world tonight. tired but AF and happy

saw an old buddy at a tradeshow on Wed and commented that he'd lost weight and was looking great. he proudly said he'd quit drinking and that was the key. I told him I'm also way happier in the AF lifestyle and we had a good chat. it sure was nice to connect with someone in this manner.

Mick, don't feel alone...our legal system is pretty buggered up too. oh well, maybe common sense will return to DC sometime soon. hahahahahahaaaaa kidding. I know better.

I think I'll celebrate a little and see a movie with Dx tomorrow, then lamb dinner at home. yay!

Cindi, you won't believe this but Mr Paleo smartypants himself is an occasional abuser of nicotine products. eeeek! I only smoke the all natural American spirits, but of course the combustion process can't possibly be healthy in the long run. I recently grabbed some nicotine gum which seems to be good for the occasional urge. curious how the E thingies go.

be well my friends
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Thu 23 may

Happy birthday Det .......have a great one

Comment

Working...
        X