• Show
Clear All

tues 3 July

Nurdl, good to see yas again! stick tight
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

tues 3 July

Nurdl...lovely to have you back..pity about the fall..you were doing brill...well now you know what to look out for!!jeez that arm must be really aching now!!:H..ourw more than welcome back to the madhouse..after all we are all only one drink away!!!

ppqp...you need to start charging commission on that joke now..work is done and feeling weary now.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

tues 3 July

Thanks Det. Know thy self. You couldn't have put that any better if you tried.
        :notes:
        we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

tues 3 July

Mick! Thanks for the welcome. Feels like a hug from afar. We truly are only one drink away.
          we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

tues 3 July

Welcome back Nurdl! Sometimes we need to fall to get it. I've needed to fall a few times. I hope you don't have to! :l
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

tues 3 July

Thanks so much Yah Yah! It feels good to be back in with people who know and accept me as I am. Flawed, broken but trying really hard to get it and make it all stick.

Comment

tues 3 July

Welcome back Nurdl. I am already living in 3 July

Comment

tues 3 July

Welcome back Nurdl, you have been missed :l

You know - if we weren't broken or flawed at some point in our lives we wouldn't all be friends now. Stick with us, we are all going to be just fine

:h Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

tues 3 July

Hi Nurdl,

I always think of you when I think of MWO. We came back at the same time - kismut, I think. Big hug from me. We are united in our experiences; we can love and support each other like no others. Of course we are family, and family always comes home. I brought gluten-free, sugar free cookies!

Thank you so much everyone for celebrating with me.

Mick, I finally did get my garden planted. It's been a small, simple joy with my boy. We are eagerly awaiting the green beans. It is so uncomfortably hot here, though. I'm sitting in my house, late at night, and it is yucky hot. I better get some SWEET strawberries from this!

Cat
                    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X