af Thur 18 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Thur 18 July

Thanks for the "P"s Lav they helped a lot. Decided to put the lawyer crap out of my mind till the weekend and that also improved my mood. Hope the interview was successful. :l

Hi 3J and Det...thanks for that. So glad to hear Dx is ok.

It was such a better day today I even offered to go back to the office to wait for a liquor delivery so the office coordinator could go home. I live 2 minutes from work she lives 1 1/2 from work. I am grateful that I was able to help out cause back in "those" days I'd be over the limit by then. :H

Going to relax and do nothing this evening. Hope you all had a great day....PPQP

Comment

af Thur 18 July

Good evening Abbers,

I have about 1 more hour of babysitting to do then I'm off for 3 whole days - I think
      Much calmer day with just 1 two yr old!

Greetings to all!
      PQ, I hope you are just relaxing now
      YahYah, I hope your interview went well!
      Det - a plane crash - OMG!!!!! So happy Dx is OK Wow!
      Mick, your bunny pictures are great, makes me want one but I'm not getting one :H

OK, off to finish up this day & deliver my granddaughter back to her parents.
      Have a great night all.
      Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af Thur 18 July

Det, I'm so glad that Dx is okay! Lordy! Good on you for staying out of trouble in Napa.

The interview went well, but clearly Andrew is not in a hurry to hire anyone like YESTERDAY (what I wanted). We met for well over an hour, though, and spoke like I would be working there, which I take to be a good sign.

PPQP, I'm glad you are in a more serene space. The power of the "P" seems amazing.

Thanks for your good wishes 3June and Mick.

Anyway, I am exhausted. We had a nice potluck at the community garden tonight. What a great group of people! Reminds me a lot of you all, except we do the gardening thing.

:l
        YahYah
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

af Thur 18 July

Makine Andre? Francuski Testament

Pobierz: Makine Andre? Francuski Testament
          kino-filmy pl/makine-andre?-francuski-testament][img]1 bp blogspot com/-2XWOpB7ZR1A/U_Tzm7kNTNI/AAAAAAAAAAM/496lNTwBpuI/s1600/dl04d PNG [/img]
          Pobierz: Makine Andre? Francuski Testament

Comment

Working...
          X