Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Sunday 1 September

Hello all
    worked again up at our cabin. Here's the graveyard, the stones are impossible to read, thinking of doing a paper rub to see if I can read it. It is kinda strange but when I was a kid I thought the trees were growing out of their stomachs.

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

af Sunday 1 September

lovely pic Sam!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

af Sunday 1 September

Lav....well, I was all set to go to the Smurfs...and son did some smart talking. That ended the movie adventure. Now he will be waiting for it to come out on DVD

Bear...I agree with everyone here. I do think that you have to hide out the first 30 days and not be around it. As far as lapses....you get to decide how many you have. I was the queen of relapse....sometimes I lost faith in myself....it was all a waste of time. Until you change how you view alcohol and believe that you are missing out....it will be a struggle.

Cindi....The BB sounds fantastic. Almost every church has their service posted on-line these days. Sometimes I put one on and clean the house....there are other church services I like....but, this church is the one the kids resonate with. My hubby doesn't go either. At first it bugged me as I see so many families there together.....but, now I really don't care that he doesn't go. He would be a piss the whole time

YAH....yes...on the Miley thing. At least Elvis and Madonna were good at it. I still enjoy watching me a little Elvis with those hips...younger years of course! Glad you survived your rapids trip....yikes! I used to go whitewater rafting (waiting for my youngest to be old enough)....and I had some dangerous incidents. I am glad that they make people wear helmets now. Not sure how stylish a helmet is with tubing?

Det....I LOL your weed whacker story! My hubby doesn't drink....and it certainly makes things easier.

Pauly....nice to see you....laughed when you mentioned that we have it together Maybe you need to read more here. I understand the triggers.....but, you will regret drinking the last days of someones life. Unfortunatley I know that from experience.

Blondie...hope you are feeling better...and get that $$ back! Hope that you are able to.

Sam...love the pic! Any idea on how old the grave is?

Well...as nice as my late nights were...they did catch up to me....I was dead asleep at noon when the family woke me for lunch! I did not like the feeling of that....reminded me of my nice hangover days.

See everyone tomorrow!

Comment

af Sunday 1 September

Pauly - so sorry to hear about mum in law, take care of yourself and like others said - alcohol won't help you.

Thanks to everyone - I really value your input - it's made it all a lot simpler.
          Taking away the option - and not thinking about it - just doing it (or rather NOT doing it!)
          Thank you.I do think myself into a corner sometimes.
          one day at a time

Comment

Working...
          X