Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed. May 16

Happy Middle of the Week!

Got a hot morning here today with potential wicked thunderstorms heading our way this afternoon. So have to finish the rest of flower planting.

Know what I noticed? I have a horrible spring allergies to tree pollen! I knew I did but not to this extent. You know why I never really noticed? Probably because in the past I was too hung over or buzzed to notice or care! Nice to enjoy the changing seasons AF-emerging flowers, green grass, itchy,watery eyes, sneezing & all! Now that's appreciating everyting to it's fullest.:H

Have a good one!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Wed. May 16

I love thunderstorms!
    well, day 70 AF and feeling pretty darn good. Just getting really sore from killer workout
    monday night which is a great feeling. Hopefully I can get in a mountian bike ride sometime this weekend too. Happy Wed AB'ers!
    Be well everyone.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wed. May 16

Good morning all! Breez, not sure where you live, but here in So. Nevada the allergies are at their all-time-worst. I've never had a problem until this year. Quit coffee Monday. My caffeine withdrawals are really hitting me hard. I swear this is physically harder than being AF, which just gave me a raging sweet tooth and made me feel deprived. I've been AF 17 days and today is the first day I feel pretty lousy, and I know I'm not sick. Monday I started a detox diet (partly to get the sweet tooth under control), no carbs for about a week, lots of veggies, no sweets, no caffeine, no dairy. Cravings for wine have been at bay, but I haven't socialized much, too busy working. I've had a headache for two days, it comes and goes. Today is my day off and I am annoyed that I don't feel so well. Been sleeping VERY soundly, however. Oh and I started my period. TMI?
      "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Wed. May 16

Hi all - just checking in... been a while since I've posted but I lurk regularly...

turned 40 yesterday - argh! how did that happen!

still, ony had half a bottle of wine with a girlfriend which must be a bloody record for a big night out.

Hope all is well with you guys. Kate

Comment

Wed. May 16

Hello all. It is also stormy here. But the smells are so wonderful. Ozone, rain, cut hay, plowed earth. Things I never noticed when I was drinking.
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Wed. May 16

Hey Ripley...kept that quiet, Happy Birthday for yesterday.

xxxx

Comment

Wed. May 16

Happy belated Birthday Ripley!

and

Congrats on 70 days Deter! Well done!
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wed. May 16

Say, where the heck has Satori been lately?
                and how is Hundi doing? anybody heard?

Happy B-Day Ripley!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wed. May 16

Ripley,

Happy Belated B-Day... I just entered Club "40" today....argh! Ugh! Sugah! Feelin' your pain, and aches, and creaks and snaps...

Skoots
                  "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Wed. May 16

Happy B-day Skoots!!
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X