Tues 15TH JULY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tues 15TH JULY

mae all and how are we doing today?ooops got the date wrong yesterday..hey its only a number was out again yesterday..and out again all today ,so yet again short n sweet..nice and sunny out there yesterday,rained overnight so should be ok today..garden is doing brill..have to think of something though the toms in the greenhouse are doing much better than those in the house ..dont know why..ok off we go then.

tea n coffee all round.

hiya tt ..glad you are feeling better...yep get into the exercise..that really helps..have a look at molly and satzys thread on this site..as for bad weather..hmm I recall from somewhere .."there is no such thing its how you dress"..you no interests or anything you could take up?I have ..but if i put them on here it blows the secret Sundays and likes of today out of the window!

hiya Lav..how are you ?whats that all about laffing at oh getting stung!!as for the garden..yes its great..Im on in some cases my 2nd crop of the same ..radish ,lettuce onions..cant grow caulie tho..butterflies!!
    brew time..big coffee..

hiya Sam..takin it easy??your list doesnt sound too much like that!!!

Kuya..how are you doing ?long time..no never got e mail..but as I said puters have been playing up..so hows you doing?sent you a pm ..get the goss down on paper lady..pastures new and all that..we want the juicy bits!!great to hear from ya.you stayin? thats a yes then

hiya SL...read your post couple of times...cant really make it out ..thick or what???but hope all is ok with you..as for the toms ..yep picking mine too..serious problem getting them from greenhouse to kitchen without detour down gullet ..irrespective of quantity!!

Pauly ..hows you?out you come ..stop lurking

Det ..been quiet ..you ok?

hiya ppqp..hows you?

right folks gotta go..so you all take care..

Argentina have put in an appeal to FIFA stating that on the grounds the trophy was in Brazil and Argentina was therefore closer to it than Germany then it should rightfully be theirs.

I almost caught someone in bed with my missus last night, but he dived out the window as I burst into the bedroom,so I chased after him.

"He went that way." Said my mate Dave, pointing to next doors' garden.

"Cheers mate." I replied, scaling the fence. "And get some f.cking clothes on, you'll catch your death."

Getting married after a 3 month whirlwind romance isn't really something to sing about.

Luckily for Cheryl Cole she can't, so no harm done.

Two Irishmen were sitting in a pub watching the Tour de France on TV.

Seamus shook his head and asked, "Whoi t'e hell do they do that?"
    "Do what?" asked Mick.

"Go on them boikes for moiles and moiles, up and down t'e hills, round t'e bends. Day
    after day, week after week. No matter if it's oicy, rainin?, snowin?, hailin? .. .. ..
    why would they torture themselves like that?"

"Tis all for the prestige and the money," replied Mick, "You know the winner gets about
    a half a million Euros?

"Yeah, I understand that." said Seamus, "But why do all the others do it?"

I'm so pleased they are now allowing female bishops.

We might finally get some decent sandwiches at church fetes.

I see Cheryl Cole has broken a lot of hearts over the weekend."

"By getting married?"

"No, by bringing another single out.

Bluetooth ear pieces, successfully helping people to look schizophrenic since the day of their invention.

I'm opening a new cafe for Ramadan and opening between sunrise and sunset. I'm going to call it 'All you can't eat.'

When The Church of England approved women bishops, they screwed up every chess set in the country.

My boss called me a Cretin this morning.

Nonsense. I've never even been to Crete.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Tues 15TH JULY

Hey all,whizzing in,today is day 3 not day 10.
    Refocused, looking at why I was tired and stressed,yeah yeah,we all are sometimes BUT the key fact was I was allowing thoughts of drinking to roll around,and idealised BS at that.Need to recognise that one - when I am convincing myself that it will be nice etc etc

I'm better AF,I have a shit tonne of stress at work atm and alcohol doesn't help me stay calm.
    Day 3,off for a run tonight and on a course today - very soul searching apparently and people have been in tears - oh well, doing that a lot atm!!

Have a great day - hope you're all well and Mick that you had a great holibobs.
    one day at a time

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

Morning all!!
      heavy rains predicted for this afternoon, then much cooler tomorrow, thank goodness.

Mick, curious about tomatoes, I'd think they'd be doing better in the greenhouse.

Hello Bear, that booze thingy wants to stay with us so bad, it will tell us anything! Hope your day goes smoothly.

Have a good one all..
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

Running out for a dental appointment this morning.
        Will check in this afternoon. Have a great day all

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

Where the heck is everyone?

More rain, thunder, lightning, etc going on here - wondering if it will ever end :H :H
          Entertaining myself with stupid stuff today - here's a sample of what the girls did today: largest, smallest, brown-est & blue-est

Greetings bear!
          Be sure to get that BS filter in place.

Mick, the leaves on my cauliflower plants look like lace from the moths but they didn't bother the cauliflower any I'm replanting green beans, beets & Swiss chard as soon as this rain stops!

Sam, don't be playing outside if you're getting all this lightning!!!
          Can't wait for this cooler air to get here - it's been nasty out there.

Hello to all the regulars!!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

Hi all, well I'm not really a regular but....
            Returned from my first sober holiday so pretty chuffed.. Cambodia is a drinkers paradise in terms of price and variety but I was determined not to drink so I didn't.
            Mick - went to S21 again, always find it a humbling experience, I took my son who is 9 and got a photo of him with Bou Meng, the artist who survived because he could draw a likeness of Pol Pot..
            Hope you are all doing well
            Xx
            Pat

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

Hi all - good to see you Bear and Patrice. Sorry for day 3 Bear, but it is a start isn't it and that's what counts.
              Mick, I eat so many tomatoes when I pick them that my tummy complains - I love them - these ones are like little sweeties! Sorry you didn't understand my post - was not trying to be...my silly feelings turned out to be PMS - which I thought I was well done with - so now have to have a barrage of testing to find out why that part of my life decided to come back to life:H
              Lav - that's what real eggs look like, all different colours and sizes - so pretty!!
              I agree, to both of you (Sam and Lav), stay safe.
              Det - hope all is ok....
              Pauly - you back on track???
              PPQ - how the heck are you? TT - hope today is being kind to you (or yesterday as it is tomorrow now isn't it?).
              Late afternoon in office, will check in later when home...
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

MAE ALL....

Well something hit me and I've been out flat for 2 days. Don't know if it's the heat, something I ate or what. Went to work Monday morning and turned around and came home. Been horizontal ever since.

SL....well at least you know what it is now. Go ahead and confuse Mick he's our mystery man.

Patrice...good job on no AL. Sounds like you had a successful time.

Lav...be safe with that weather. So tell me do the eggs all taste the same?

Sam...hope the rains weren't too bad. You be safe as well.

Bear...good job on never giving up giving up. Remember time takes time.

KY...nice to see you slip into the thread. :H Sorry couldn't resist. Hope you stick around.

Mick...see I knew you liked a mystery...onto the tomato dilemma. Maybe the greenhouse is hotter and more humid than the house. Tried logging on a couple of times yesterday and all I got was the "database" error. Still not feeling 100% but think another night should do it. Where have you been out and about to?

Even with the heat I think Chicken Noodle Soup is on the menu tonight. Keep it light.
                Have a great AF Tuesday night all......PPQP

Comment

Tues 15TH JULY

Hope you feel better very soon PQ
                  Stella sometimes steps in for nursing duty when she's not in the mood to lay eggs. Just give me the word & I'll put her on a bus heading north :H And - yes, the eggs all taste the same - delicious!

SL, going on hormone replacements stopped that nonsense for me

Patrice, good to see you today! Great on your AF vacation!!!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Working...
                  X